Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 03-12

Flexmoney

I shot this one in a match this weekend in Production div. 52 pts in 10.95 sec for a 4.7489 HF. According to the Ohio classifier calculater this is a 87.9459%. Not too shabby considering I average a 62% right now.

Edited by splashdown

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This can't be right and if it is will USPA throw it out or will it count.

I am a C class open shooter with a 56.449 percent average right now.

Just shot this classifier yesterday with these results.

Pts Pen Time Hit Fact Stg Pts Stg %

54 0 8.38 6.4439 46.3963 77.33%

According to the Ohio calculator I shot a 96.6059% GM score.

I'm kinda freaking right now to think I can shoot a classifier like that.

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...

It ain't so.... (but I'm lyin') :) I believe shred turned in a pretty super score, too.... ;)

We went hot to the next stage - draw off a bar top, two each into three close targets, reload from belt, two each again. I was down a few points (like, 10), but shot the fastest time... a 3.96. I was fairly quick on those two stages, if a bit out of control on the second one :)

Edited by XRe

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if headquarters changed the percentages for this classifier. I shot it back on 10/2/05 and got a 6.9364 hit factor in limited. When I checked my classification in November, I had a classification score in the high 90's (it is over 100% on the ohio calculator). This score brought me up to an overall classification of 84.28% and ranked me number 11 on the top 20 list for A class shooters. I never checked my classification since November because I did not shoot any matches since then. Tonight I checked it and it now has the same classifier listed as 69.9289 thus dropping me back down to 81.55% I know the HHF seems low for this classifier but I haven't read anything stating it has been adjusted.

I'd like another shot at this one before they 'update' the system. But we're probably still at least a month away before any MN club will run a classifier in a match. Haven't shot a classifier since October, probably. We don't seem to do them during the winter months round here.

8.94 55pts 6.1521 HF ..... 97.0852%

Ok, the Ohio Classifier calculator is way off on this one :) USPSA shows it to be a 84.1025%. Don't know if the high hit factor for this one changed, or what....

I seem to recall that Robomanusa (a.k.a., Nick) who created the Calculator is off in a far away place playing in the sand, courtesy of his rich uncle. I'm sure there's a few items (HHFs) that will need to be revised when he returns.

I seem to recall that Robomanusa (a.k.a., Nick) who created the Calculator is off in a far away place playing in the sand, courtesy of his rich uncle. I'm sure there's a few items (HHFs) that will need to be revised when he returns.

Yeah, I just wanted to make folks aware that, at least for L-10, the calculator is not reliable for this one. Don't know if Flex can update it or not, or who's maintaining while Nick is off "having fun"... ;)

• 2 weeks later...

I shot this one today. Limited D with a HF of 4.6358.

It looks like I'll be shooting it again at the next match I shoot too. If I can get

a national percentage of 72% on this one then I will be getting my B card in the mail.

Edited by Rising Sight

• 1 month later...

i shot this one on april 23 2006

58 points

8.39 seconds

6.9130 hf

uspsa calculated it at

89.7792%

ohio calculated it at

103.6385%

actual hhf is xxx

[edit: USPSA doesn't wnat us posting the hhf's]