Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CM 03-08 "Madness"

Flexmoney

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This stage caused problems for a lot of shooters. Sam's advice to me was to slow down and shoot it like a plate rack. I managed 7.6 seconds down one in Open for a 9.0789 hf. I guess I'll know next month how that stacks up.

Worked out to be 77.4794%. I thought I did better than that.

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone got a score on this one yet?

I shot it in 8.10 down 4 points = 8.148 HF (B-classer accused of sandbagging)

I shot it twice, and on the first run I killed Mr. Whitey in the center with 7.4ish. I concentrated more on the center target shots, and I slowed down a fuz on the second run.

The local GM (Rick Byfield - 14th @ Nationals) shot it 7 flat-ish <?> effortlessly 2 points down.

This stage caused problems for a lot of shooters. Sam's advice to me was to slow down and shoot it like a plate rack. I managed 7.6 seconds down one in Open for a 9.0789 hf. I guess I'll know next month how that stacks up.

Ron...

how did that stack up???

I decided to try and shoot open again and see where I get...kind of fun and experience seeing that dot again...

This was my first match with the dot gun..and I felt pretty conservative..but pretty comfortable..

interesting classifier..made me feel for the revolver shooter..

anyway..shot this in 8.01 seconds dropped 3 points..

I shot it revolver, 2 pts down in 21.04, due to the 3 reloads and concentrating on good hits. HF of 3.2319. I figure HHF open to be 10 to 10.5 [6.66 to 7 seconds clean], Limited at 10, which would put revolver HHF at 7 under the new scheme using 70 pct of Ltd. That would "generously" give us revo shooters an additonal 3 seconds in which to do two reloads more than anyone else in the game.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is a silly classifier. The screw-up factor is so high with all those no-shoots in there that you either do really well, or you tank it. I would think that shooters who treat this like any other stage at a local match (within their ability) will not get above 90%. Now if you want to gamble and throttle-up a bit you may nail it.

My LIMITED run was 8.40 / 3pts down and by the looks of things that'll be a 70-something% run? :huh:

So how did Sedro get the HHF on this one? Did Jarrett shoot this 20 times in his backyard before submitting his score? :ph34r:

• 3 weeks later...
Jake-

I was a bit off in my calculation, my HF of 8.14 = 73.31 in Open.

Bill-

Your numbers did not agree with my calculations on the HHF. So I checked, and found that your classifier run was submitted by Millcreek Practical Shooters with a HF of 7.9559. You might want to check with them if your numbers gove you a 8.14, as that would be good for 75.01%.

Stan P

FY44158

• 1 month later...

Shot this today from left-to-right, reload, right-to-left. Had planned on shooting higher up on the targets especially in the middle. Too many of those white bullet magnets stapled to the bullet-friendly buff-colored ones. :rolleyes:

Limited 64 points 12.68 seconds HF 5.0473

Limited 10 60 points 1 Miss 1 NS 12.45 seconds HF 3.2129

Production 66 points 13.29 seconds HF 4.9661

• 4 weeks later...
Shot this one last weekend managed 6.28sec 64 pts. Anyone got a percentage for this.

Hard to tell...you didn't post what division you shot in? (I'd guess Limited 10 ...going by your member name)

Anyway...just plug your hit factor into the calculator at http://ohiouspsa.com/

(Your hit factor is points per second. Divide your point by your time).