Flexmoney

• 5 weeks later...
  • Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Match Date: 1/9/2005

Stage: 1    Six Chickens
Place Name              Class   Division     Pts   Pen   Time   Hit Fact  Stg Pts   Stg % 
   2 ELLIS, HANK         D     Limited 10   51     0    17.48   2.9176   57.6810   96.13%

Returned as 38.8754%

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

The Limited HHF changed from what is in the Ohio USPSA calculator...a lot. My run HF of 4.8XX came back on the calc as ~76% :) ....this most recent update has that classifier at ~61% :o

The Limited HHF changed from what is in the Ohio USPSA calculator...a lot.  My run HF of 4.8XX came back on the calc as ~76% :) ....this most recent update has that classifier at ~61% :o

Yep, it was off a bit, I made some adjustments, calculator is now reporting cm03-02 correctly for all divisions.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...

Can some explain why when this is shot in Production(4.8682HF) it results in an A class 81 percent. But I shot it L10 and it only comes out to 64 percent.

Because (theoretically) it's easier to shoot it with a Lim/L10 gun than a production gun.

Edited by spanky

Thanks Spanky not complaining just wondering. I never really paid attention and Whit and I shot together and we were comparing them and my HF was higher than his ended higher than mine

• 2 months later...
  • 11 months later...

Why not move in on the targets during your reload to get a shorter shot for the strong hand portion? The stage brief says to start in box A but there is nothing in the procedure that says you have to shoot from the box. I might even consider shooting the freestyle shots while moving in on the targets. It is probably faster to just shoot from the box but I may give it a try moving in just to see.

Edited by de03x7

• 8 months later...

Why not move in on the targets during your reload to get a shorter shot for the strong hand portion? The stage brief says to start in box A but there is nothing in the procedure that says you have to shoot from the box. I might even consider shooting the freestyle shots while moving in on the targets. It is probably faster to just shoot from the box but I may give it a try moving in just to see.

That is interesting indeed!!