Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

another SW Co shooter

tommyrot

howdy, been lurking for the last 2 years, shootin IPSC, 3gun for the last 4. am thankful for this resource for both disciplines. have found shooting sports to be one of the friendliest for begginers so far. as the tip for begginers suggest do not be afraid of talking to the better shooters they are a great resource, i am fourtunate that the crowd i shoot with has a world champion(IDPA/CDP),a grandmaster(open IPSC)and several master class (IPSC) and an unaffiliated shooter that keeps up with all of them except the world class shooter, they ALL have been very helpful to us begginers, and my begginer tip is to step up and help with set up, taping, brass picking with out being prompted. the match organizers at least at local level really appreciate it and try to get invited to help with pre-match set up because then you have a better idea of the setup. any how thanks for the resource and access to upper level expierience

nope ,durango. and didn't want to be a total name dropper but yeah glen shelby's the man. awesome to watch him spank open shooters with a single stack and a genuine helpful person with beginners. but i am shooting farmington this upcoming weekend yeehaw!!!!!