Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
01G8R

New Trigger for the STI 2011

We've been working on this project for some time and I'm glad to announce our new trigger for the STI 2011 platform is in production. I should have them available in the next four to six weeks. I've never been happy with the 2011 trigger options for a number of reasons. I've developed this trigger to overcome the shortcomings of the existing designs.

This trigger has an overtravel screw, pre-travel tab and the shoe is swaged to the bow. The aluminum shoe is the long flat design that can be contoured to any shape that you prefer. If the interest is there we will offer them in different shoe configurations. The aluminum shoe is both taller and wider than the plastic versions to allow precise fitting to your individual grip.

The bow is stainless and is designed for a better fit in the STI grip. The fitting tabs in the rear are also oversized to allow all of the up and down movement to be eliminated at the rear of the trigger.

post-15325-0-25014700-1346455609_thumb.j

post-15325-0-64981800-1346455613_thumb.j

post-15325-0-95511100-1346455620_thumb.j

post-15325-0-06349400-1346455626_thumb.j

I always installed the long flat SVI trigger in my STI. How does this compare in length?

Looks awesome by the way!! I've always liked the clean look of solid triggers.

Chris

Thanks. It is just a tad longer than the STI gunsmith blank trigger and the SV long flat. I prefer the long trigger as well.

Carl

The first batch sold out, but the second is on the way. It shipped to me last Friday. I'll update as soon as they arrive. Thanks.

I just got one of these triggers today. Nice design way and oversized in all dimensions. Was able to get a nice slop free fit on my 2011. It fits much better and tighter than the aluminum sti trigger that it replaced which was drop in but quite loose. Love flat triggers and this one is the perfect length for people with big hands and long fingers.

Great part, price, and service.