Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

I can't ever remember hearing such high praise for a match as I did at Rio this weekend. Pretty much everyone I talked to had nothing but good to say about the courses of fire, the stage design, and the prize table. Henning said he shot a pretty rough match, had gun troubles, finished 10th in Limited, and still grabbed a SA XD from the prize table! That's crazy stuff. Super kudos to Paul Cadill (I hope I was close on the spelling) and his staff!

No longer is the Desert Classic a match with just great weather, props and stages, friendly folks, and a rock-solid prize table, they've now proved the club can do all that and have challenging C'sOF as well.

be

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The courses of fire were really amazing. I have never seen such elaborate props. It was really impressive. I have nothing but praise. Hell I finished 45th in limited and still got a Smith 22. Definately the best match I have ever been to.

Just got home from AZ. What a great match! Great folks! Great stages! Great Fellowship!

Thanks to everyone envolved in putting on a world class match!

I just wish that more people could have enjoyed it.

Mike Tilley

This was a great match. Thank you to all that helped make it so much fun! The stages were interesting, the the RO's were fantastic, and the range is the best I have been to.

Looking forward to next year.

Thanks again,

Joe