Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon orders delayed

While I appreciate BE providing this forum I have to say those hammering the OP for voicing his complaint have convinced me to send my order on Monday direct to Dillon rather than BE simply because if I have a problem I will be allowed without being attacked to post my concerns about it.

Really? Brian didn't make any of these posts.

This will probably get closed soon-can't believe this complaint even made it to the forum.

While we don't allow customer service issues to be hashed out on the main forum, dealers can provide a space for feedback within their dealer forums (this is in Brian's Dealer Forum). Dealers can moderate their own dealer forum.

- Admin.

i have read this for 2 pages.close it, because some one has a problem and cant wait 2 extra days,come on,before i ordered from brian i checked him out at dillon.they said,he puts in orders evey day at the end of day arizona time,as did brian tell me him self.they said he was 1 of there best dealers.i made my order,some how i got the amount wrong when i sent payment,brian notified me about my mistake,but he still put my order in

and i corrected the problem he could have waited but he did not,so for your first post here i think your problem is un founded and not a good way to start your career on this site.just my opinion on your waste of my time reading your bull.

While I appreciate BE providing this forum I have to say those hammering the OP for voicing his complaint have convinced me to send my order on Monday direct to Dillon rather than BE simply because if I have a problem I will be allowed without being attacked to post my concerns about it.

I think much of the hammering is due to the fact that the order was shipped 2 days after it was placed. We don't have all the info (maybe the OP will fill in the gaps) but what If it was placed after the last pickup? In a perfect world, one could argue that it should have been shipped on Tuesday but stuff happens.

Also it doesn't seem like the OP needed the stuff for a match or anything because he is returning his order.

I wish my life was to a point where getting a package a day or two late was this important.

I have read the opening post a few times and I really don't think he intended to bash Brian. Stuff like this happens even with the very best customer service providers. I have read a lot of posts about Dillon machines over the years about why they are thought of so highly when there are a lot of mods and add ons that many folks find absolutely necessary to make them ideal presses. Some also say how great it is that they fix them with no hassles but my brand has never broken, yadda yadda.

The poster is pretty new and probably didn't realize there is more to this forum than just the name. Brian regularly posts here and if you call his number HE answers. He does his best I'm sure but he can't control Dillon, UPS, The weather, or any other factor in the distribution chain. He always makes it right from what I have seen.

It's not like the OP did like the guy last year who came on and said, "wow guys Dillon will send you whatever you need if you just tell them it is broke, so I am just stocking up on parts for free". That did not go over well here if I recall and indeed it shouldn't have. This forum is really two things to me. It's a shooting forum and, whether you agree or not it is a Dillon forum. Yes there are other great reloading tools out there but this place is all about Dillon.

I think at the end of the day Brian's Customer Service will stand up next to anybody's.

I wish my life was to a point where getting a package a day or two late was this important.

Yeah, I'm one of those people who is so busy I would never even notice if something I ordered was delayed by a couple days--and I order quite a bit of stuff! Heck, it's pretty common for me to see a package sitting at my doorstep and not even remember what I ordered until I open it up.

Part of the problem may be that so many of the vendors who are part of this forum are so incredibly prompt in shipping out orders (Shooters Connection, Brownells, Speed Shooter Specialties, and Protocall Design are just a few that immediately come to mind, based on my own personal experience with those fine companies) that it's easy to get spoiled!

Anybody in business knows that no matter how hard you try, you're just not going to be able to make everybody happy. As a rule, the vendors here are really good at customer service, and for that Brian (and the rest of us) can be rightfully proud.

Good Lord...

So, order from Dillon next time. Or someone else of your choosing.

I try to give some business to Red's Trading Post in Idaho after their ordeal with ATF, as a show of support. They handle Dillon stuff too. Try them if BE or Dillon don't meet your criteria.

Thanks again to BE for providing this site!

Mark

Thanks for that. And thanks to everyone that chimed in with positive sentiments.

:cheers:

And I deleted the "always" from the topic's title, because I know for a fact the 99% of my orders ship out the day after the orders comes through to me.

In the OP's defense, he did make a donation to the forums after starting this thread, with an apology in the Customer Message for starting the thread.

be

Good Lord...

So, order from Dillon next time. Or someone else of your choosing.

I try to give some business to Red's Trading Post in Idaho after their ordeal with ATF, as a show of support. They handle Dillon stuff too. Try them if BE or Dillon don't meet your criteria.

Thanks again to BE for providing this site!

Mark

Thanks for that. And thanks to everyone that chimed in with positive sentiments.

:cheers:

And I deleted the "always" from the topic's title, because I know for a fact the 99% of my orders ship out the day after the orders comes through to me.

In the OP's defense, he did make a donation to the forums after starting this thread, with an apology in the Customer Message for starting the thread.

be

My thanks were genuine, sir.

The meeting place this site provides to our community is invaluable.

Mark

Classy move, went above and beyond. :bow: