Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How Practical is PractiScore?

Graham Smith

First check and know what the 4 digit code is for the one you want to sync from (it does not need to be on the sync page). Next on the unit that you want to sync to type in the code from the other unit and then touch the 'sync' button (to the right of the area that you input the code), note that touching return on the keyboard does not do anything for you so ignore it.

Brian

• Replies 101
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Stupid Practiscore question here:

I've created a dummy match, with shooters, stages, and squads. I want to sync up other devices (that are also on the same Wifi network). I put all of the devices on the Sync page, but they can't see each other. Even if I type in the 2A05 (or similar) code.

Any suggestions?

I assume you're using Android-based devices, since Apple devices will see Apple and Android devices automagically.

After making sure they're all on the same network, you want to enter the sync code of the device you want to sync FROM. So if device A has a sync code of 2A05 and device B has a sync code of 2A06 (shown at the bottom of just about every page, along with the network the device is on), if you want to sync device B so that it has the contents of device A, you'd enter 2A05 in the Sync->Sync With Other Device->Sync With Other Devices box, then press 'Sync'.

Oh, and Practiscore does need to be running on all the devices. Not just installed, but actually on any Practiscore screen.

If that's not working... I'm not sure :(

Edited by jcwren