Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Birthday Sale !

sinnsyk

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow; August 15th it's my birthday !

So for those who decide to order from my site and write "happy birthday" in the comment field of the order will get 10% off anything they order on my site.

henning shop

I process all orders manually so make sure to put a phone number I can reach you at. I'll make sure you get the right products you are looking for to make your pistola nicer.

I can also be reached at 303 834 8289.

;-)

Henning

Happy belated birthday, wish I'd known I would have baked a cake. Best wishes and thanks for the call about my 45Gold team, maybe I'll reinstall the Barry mount if your suggestions don't work out, I appreciate your candor and glad to know that I'm not the only one who won't give up!

Hey everyone,

Tomorrow; August 15th it's my birthday !

So for those who decide to order from my site and write "happy birthday" in the comment field of the order will get 10% off anything they order on my site.

henning shop

I process all orders manually so make sure to put a phone number I can reach you at. I'll make sure you get the right products you are looking for to make your pistola nicer.

I can also be reached at 303 834 8289.

;-)

Henning

Lol, guess I should have written it in English rather than Norwegian, but I didnt think you were that picky :P