Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

SUREFIRE TEXAS MULTIGUN CHAMPIONSHIP

Hope your wife is ok.

She made it through open heart surgery to replace a heavily infected left Mitral valve. So far, so good. Now if we can make the next several months without the infection coming back, I may start to breathe a little bit. Thanks!

Best wishes for your Wife and you, I understand your pain

• Replies 439
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Where and when can we sign in? Can we walk the stages Thursday? Can we find out about squads and schedule prior to sign in?

sign in at the range and you can walk the stages on thursday .That's how I did it last year and the year before that. good luck

Where and when can we sign in? Can we walk the stages Thursday? Can we find out about squads and schedule prior to sign in?

Please make every effort to register at the range Thursday afternoon (exact time TBD) since time will be short Friday morning. Registration will not run into Thursday night since the Multigun Amazing Registrar Corralling Y'all has to put kids to bed.

Yes, you can walk the stages Thursday. Also, we will make every effort to have a sight in range before the match starts, but no guarantees.

Squadding and schedule will be available at registration.

Not a bad time to remind about how "55" means "55" in Liberty Hill. Watch yer speed.

Lots of the stages have options for what you choose to shoot, so either bring extras of everything or plan well. I shot a lot more pistol than shotgun as mine started to barf (and managed to shoot no slugs at all), but other guys chose to shoot more shotgun and less pistol or more rifle and less pistol and so on.

Lots of "freedom" this year, so round count is hard to nail down. Bring 2x the amount mentioned above (rifle 200, pistol 150, birdshot 70, slug 5, buckshot 15) to cover your options.

Here are my numbers for the match, but I decided to use the pistol much more than the shotgun, so your mileage may vary. For the record, I'd say my abilities are average:

• 254 Rifle
  • 249 Pistol
  • 69 Birdshot
  • 0 Slugs
  • 5 Buckshot

Ryan

Edited by AggieMM

Hmmm, hard to remember, it's all a blur...... :blink: In the neighborhood of 60/40 % (steel/paper)??? Hopefully a RO that shot Heavy will be able to better answer for you.

Ryan

Edited by AggieMM

Longest rifle target range?

2 @ 515 yds, if memory serves.

The signs are much better now, but here's the video version again for those of you that have never been there or forgot how--

You mean a visible sign that says "GUN RANGE" ;)

I can't wait!

Just for the sake of curiosity; how many rifle shots past 100y would you estimate?

If my memory serves correctly, there are 15-16 targets beyond 100yds. There's also a bunch at 60-100 that are engaged off-hand or through ports. I used exactly 200 rounds shooting Hvy. Optic with 1 ea. on paper.