Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 Alabama Sectional

Mark, will the Alabama sectional be counted as a classifier? Thanks

That is up to USPSA. Depends on the number of GMs in Divisions, etc.

Mark K.

Mark I think you have to request it. Most people only request it if there are at least 3 GMs. Some will argue that they need to be top GMs also

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just talked to Val Reule about this. Actually, they look at every Level II match to see what divisions might qualify for the match to be a classifier in those divisions that have enough GM shoot.

She said it does help if after the match is submitted it USPSA and paid for, if she is emailed and notified that the match may qualify, and what the transaction number is.

For our match Limited and Production could qualify. We certainly have the quality (though any GM is quality in my book). Chafin, Tomasie, Miquez and Procter in Limited, and Sevigny, May, Munier and Wright in Production.

Yeah, Corey, Dave opened the door in SS for you. (Check over your shoulder, Randy Arrowood is running pretty hot these days......)

Mark K

We got Stages 10, 9, 8, 7 & most of 6 put up today before the rains shut us down about 4pm. The rain is relatively light, and is suppose to roll out of here before midnight, and then dryness through the weekend. Temps this week in the mid-60s, until match days with it will be 73-78 degrees and Sunny.

Mark K.

Just talked to Val Reule about this. Actually, they look at every Level II match to see what divisions might qualify for the match to be a classifier in those divisions that have enough GM shoot.

She said it does help if after the match is submitted it USPSA and paid for, if she is emailed and notified that the match may qualify, and what the transaction number is.

For our match Limited and Production could qualify. We certainly have the quality (though any GM is quality in my book). Chafin, Tomasie, Miquez and Procter in Limited, and Sevigny, May, Munier and Wright in Production.

Yeah, Corey, Dave opened the door in SS for you. (Check over your shoulder, Randy Arrowood is running pretty hot these days......)

Mark K

Me and Randy's already been talking lol.

Got all the stages up yesterday. Made them pretty today, cleaning up, etc. Tomorrow setting up Vendor tents, registration Tent, working with RM to fix any holes he sees.

Damn near bang, bang, time.

Mark

These silly time zones are new for me. If I'm staying at a Hotel in Columbus GA and its 10am is it 10am at the range in Phenix City? Girl a the checkout counter who lives in Phenix said it may or may not be eastern time zone.

Yes they are the same.....the range is on EASTERN time......

Looking forward to the match. In my 34 years in IPSC I have never shot a match with this many rounds

for the number of stages, and I love it, you Alabama boys know how to do it right. The more rounds the better.