Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Don't shoot the D zone

It's too easy for the score keeper's finger to drift over to the M column and not notice it. And, it's not so simple for the shooter to take a quick glance at the recorded scores to see a mark in a column that doesn't look right. Just a new Modern Problem.

How does it work with 3 or more shots per target? I was not there but apparently there were some problems at Area 3 with the stage that required 3 scoring hits per target. The palms did not want to record more than 2 per target so they had to score 2 targets and fill in 3 on the palm.

How does it work with 3 or more shots per target? I was not there but apparently there were some problems at Area 3 with the stage that required 3 scoring hits per target. The palms did not want to record more than 2 per target so they had to score 2 targets and fill in 3 on the palm.

Improper stage setup on the handhelds...you can setup the targets to score any number of hits. They might have overlooked it during the match/stage setups.

Edited by Mark R

Nook too small-use an iPad

Had two problems with iPad scoring recently. 1. The glare off the screen made it very tough to see what was actually on the screen. 2. We had two iPads overheat (very hot days outside I might add) and stopped working for a time. I ended up carrying around an umbrella while scoring so that I could see the screen.

• 4 months later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 5 years later...
30 minutes ago, RJH said:

Got 50 yet? I am sure no one will notice all the 5 year old thread bumps......

They are so easy to spot aren’t they?!? But this one seems to maybe be spamming with all the incoherent babbling

1 hour ago, RJH said:

Got 50 yet? I am sure no one will notice all the 5 year old thread bumps......

There is nothing against forum rules in replying to threads, no matter how old they are. This is an information forum, and as such, if someone has information they wish to share, even in a 5 year old thread, they are welcome to share that information.

46 minutes ago, Sarge said:

They are so easy to spot aren’t they?!? But this one seems to maybe be spamming with all the incoherent babbling

Or maybe English is not their first language? This forum is open to all, no matter what language they speak. As for being a post count bumper or spammer, the moderator group will be the judge of that.

37 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

Or maybe English is not their first language? This forum is open to all, no matter what language they speak. As for being a post count bumper or spammer, the moderator group will be the judge of that.

Now you’re just an enabler. It’s obvious post bumping. I’m not the only one to notice or mention it, just the only one you felt like making a comment on. As for the language issue, yes I agree the forums are open to all , and didn’t need you or anyone else to point that out, but a bump is a bump in any language.

Last time i’ll Send you a message to help out. I say let ‘em bump!!!

48 minutes ago, GrumpyOne said:

There is nothing against forum rules in replying to threads, no matter how old they are. This is an information forum, and as such, if someone has information they wish to share, even in a 5 year old thread, they are welcome to share that information.

Fair enough,  i just didn't see any information shared. I recently thought about some things and  think this is a great topic too. ?

Edited by RJH