Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2013 USPSA Revolver Nationals

• Replies 389
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

******UPDATE********

DC AMMO is sponsoring a social gathering at the match hotel Saturday night. I don't know if we will get a room or the hotel lobby, but when I asked if I could bring a keg in the desk lady said...."Yea, no problem...."

Needless to day, I will update here and put up information at the range as well.

......before Cliff asks, I will get Coors light....

Stop by and have a cold one, and talk some old school Single Stack/Wheelgun fun with us there!

DougC

So about what time do you plan on this shindig?

Take it it's the Microtel at 200 South 3rd?

Looking forward to it!

Dave

Dang, I gotta get cranking on some ammo. Can't believe we're inside the 3 week mark....

You are running behind Bubba. I got 112 moon clips loaded up with 230 gr. Precision Moly Coats over 3.9 of Hogdon Clays in once fired Starline with Federal Large Pistol Primers ready for Nationals and the MS Classic. Another 100 or so laying loose in a box for spares.

20 days and a wake-up until the Big Show.

UPDATE

Tonight I cycled 75 Moons through my match gun. All Good. Spent last Sunday practicing with and getting lessons from Rodney May. Learned a lot. Cleaned and de-leaded the barrel and forcing cone on my 625. Got an update on range conditions, grass on all bays, but rain today and more for tomorrow. Muddy with standing water in places. Standards stage has 6 at 25 free style, strong hand 20 yds and weak hand 15 yds. all with 6 sec par times. I am as ready as I can be. Looking forward to it.

have a safe trip Dan-O we made it to Hannibal about an hour ago.. going to take it easy a day before the match

Where are you staying in Hannibal

Edited by revoman