Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Best Comp for AR

Jeff Matzka

Rhino, don't argue with the tactibillies. Its pointless and is about as hard as nailing jello to a tree or trying to convict a Kennedy of ANYTHING. Just kick their ass and move on. Maybe someday they will see the light.

(Yeah right and if a Cuban had a Jet Ski and a compass he'd be in America!)

I am "tacticle tommy"...the shooting kind, not the hot stove kind. Anything that helps fast second and third shots ( blattent slam on .223) in any carbine or real rifle is a good thing!!! KURT

Kurt, now come on, just the fact that you want to shoot fast makes you a gamer! Come on now, come out of the Tactical Closet and admit it! Just because you use some tactical gear and shoot tactical matches does not make you one of the tactical biatches. :D

Oh, and just to keep this on topic, I repeat, get Benny's comp.

Rhino, don't argue with the tactibillies. Its pointless and is about as hard as nailing jello to a tree or trying to convict a Kennedy of ANYTHING. Just kick their ass and move on. Maybe someday they will see the light.

(Yeah right and if a Cuban had a Jet Ski and a compass he'd be in America!)

Thanks!

I'll do my best . . . I'm taking a class this summer, so hopefully when they do what they call "speed drills" I might be able to keep up with them using my clearly superfluous gear. :rolleyes:

UNLESS . . . I get my Bushmaster super lightweight carbine by August. It might be a chore trying to find an off-the-shelf-comp that will fit it as a press'n'pin permanent attachment.