Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

How good a deal is this?

I've been looking for a used sdb for awhile for my apt. I already have a decked out lnl with casefeeder and bulletfeeder in my dads basement. Sometimes that's inconvienent even though he only lives 15 minutes away.

It popped up on a local forum and I jumped on it within 7 minutes of it posting. Good thing I did because the second in line was only a few minutes later.

For the record I NEVER get good deals like this. I'm always a few minutes late or get the "You shoulda been here yesterday" line.

Anyway, I picked it up a few hours later and clamped it to my cousins bench (next to a 1050 no less) and got it running. There is a ton of extra parts too. Missing a few things like the locator tabs but was still able to setup, dial it in, and make some rounds. It's setup for 45 but im going to convert it to 40. Here is a list of stuff and a pic.

Square Deal B reloading press

Benchtop riser

Press cover

Dillon CV 500 vibratory tumbler

Media tub and spinning case separator

Electronic powder low indicator

Electronic primer out indicator

Dillon reloading scale

Dillon extra/repair parts kit

Bullet puller

Primer uprighting tray

Extra primer tubes

Caliper Case length gauge

Huge military can filled with .45 acp brass (at least 2000 + cases)

30 dillon ammo boxes

250 bucks!!

P1010338.jpg

Edited by Babaganoosh

• 2 weeks later...

I was looking at that about two minutes after it was posted and was so close to pulling the trigger on it.

You shoulda. The brass alone filled a 5 gallon bucket. Going to tumble and sell some. I'm really liking this press so far. 40 conversion is on its way from dillon. I thought I wouldn't like placing a case and a bullet again because I'm used to a case and bulletfeeder but it's not bad at all. The only thing I dont like is the powder measure. It works fine I guess but the hornady powder measure is awesome.

• 2 weeks later...