Versa Max Tactical extended end cap testing

MickB

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

All funning aside. Benelli-Rockcastle is less than a month away, are the one piece tubes going to be ready any time soon? I need to get something on my gun in the next week or so.

Tim

Tim, let me check on the tubes. Nuts may still not be ready, but tubes should be.

Have you contacted Glenn to let him know you need one ASAP?

All funning aside. Benelli-Rockcastle is less than a month away, are the one piece tubes going to be ready any time soon? I need to get something on my gun in the next week or so.

Tim

Bacus, we have some +6 tubes if you need one.

Thanks Ben, but I'm really wanting the green tube from Roulette, to match my gun you know! Otherwise I'd have picked up one of the Lancer carbon tubes.

Tim, let me check on the tubes. Nuts may still not be ready, but tubes should be.

Have you contacted Glenn to let him know you need one ASAP?

Tim

You know, re-reading my post I really came off as a dick and that was not what I had intended. Sorry to all if I offended.

As for Glenn, I talked to him today, super nice guy and very helpful. Makes me more than happy to wait for his product!

• 2 weeks later...

Sure. Just ask Glenn. He will put any design you want on a cap.

For those with Zombie Editions of the VersaMax Tactical....

Any way possible to get a +1 in green with flames? You need to have the green flames for the RemFolks.

Sure. Just ask Glenn. He will put any design you want on a cap.

For those with Zombie Editions of the VersaMax Tactical....

Any way possible to get a +1 in green with flames? You need to have the green flames for the RemFolks.

How do I go about that? Does he have email or do I have to call? Set up the screen printing, I want a green flame +1cap.

• 1 month later...

Glenn has re-anodized his personal VersaMax. He does not have the FFL yet to offer this to other customers.

Does anyone know if Glenn has anodized any versa max receivers?

Edited by MickB

• 3 weeks later...

Wow,never would have guessed one needed an FFL just to refinish a receiver. I had visions of a green receiver with flames (to match the end cap) dancing in my head!!

Fur... usually it's the receiver that is the legally "sensitive" component of a firearm... the part which requires legal process controls to transfer and/or ship.

Typically barrels, magazines, grips, stocks, etc. are free from any control when it comes to shipment, transfer or sale. (Some states, however, have limitations on items such as magazines and barrel lengths.) Receivers, on the other hand, are usually subject to rigid federal controls. When sending a firearm for service, repair, or transfer to another, it must be sent to a person or entity with an FFL. Restrictions as to how a firearm can be shipped also apply.

Edited by DHart

Breaking news - these are fully compatible with the new MXT extensions from the great folks at Nordic. Nobody has broken one yet on a VersaMax. Hopefully someone will put one on a Benelli and try to spin one loose!