Versa Max Tactical extended end cap testing

MickB

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I have been told that there is a bigger demand for the red end caps over the black ones. Seems we're a fashion conscious bunch or the red really does make one go faster. :)

So, for the fashionable shooters out there, what would you think of blue or even green caps?

Mick

Blue, definitely.

For those guys running the end caps, please chime in on how they have been performing for you if you haven't already done so.

Anybody experience any caps loosening under recoil?

Anybody break one?

For the +2 users, any issues with the standard spring, yet?

Mick

How do I get one ??!??

Jamie, I'll send you the contact information via email. Are you going to start running a V-max?? :)

I found that if a person stops trying new things, ... they get old grumpy and slow. And do not ask me how I know that.

Edited by AlamoShooter

Thank You to Galco Manuf. and Mick if that was you for the "something extra". Got my end cap(s) yesterday very nice. Haven't tried them out as gun also went out yesterday to get the loading port opened up and lifter welded/extended.

Thanks again and I'll let you know how they work once I try them.

Earl

• 2 weeks later...

Need to remember that Remington's logo is trademarked. Unless Remington gives direct permission to use their logo, it will not be available in that format for commercial sale. The one seen in the picture is a sample only, that demonstrates the laser marking capability.

Ordered mine yesterday, cant wait to try it, but i wish i knew how to get one that says REMINGTON on it.

Thanks, Eric. Make sure to give the cap a tweak once you have it bottomed out If you have a +2, you should have no problems holding 10.

Hello: The cap came today and screws on just fine. The threads look good and it is a well made product. I have not tested it yet to see how many rounds it will hold now. I will do that tomorrrow. Thanks, Eric