Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
01G8R

MFR7 Weapons Lubricant

We're proud to announce that we are now distributing MFR7 Weapon Lubricants. I was introduced to this lube by Bob Marvel. Bob is one of the premier Bullseye 1911 Gunsmiths in the country and his Marvel 22 Conversion Kits are very popular. We've been putting this lube through it's paces for the past few months and I've been really happy with it.

I'd like to offer the first five people interested a free bottle of the oil with the condition that they use the product and post back here what they think of it. If you're interested just post in this thread and I'll get in contact with you via PM to get your shipping info.

The oil is thin viscosity and it gets into all the hard to get to places. Normally I'm not a fan of lubes like this, but the carrier in MFR7 evaporates fairly quickly and the lube stays put once the carrier is gone.

Everyone that has tried it has really commented that it make cleanup much easier. I agree with that statement and have been very impressed with the lubrication qualities too. I've been running it in my carry gun, Open gun, AR, Benelli M1 and MP5. All have been running great using MFR7. Some of the top 1911 Gunsmiths have been using it with great results. Bob Marvel, Bob Rodgers and Joe Chambers have all endorsed MFR7. You can read their testimonials by clicking on the link below.

MFR7 Testimonials

The product comes in the following formats:

MFR7 Luber Pen

MFR7 4oz Liquid Oil

MFR7 6oz Aerosol

MFR7 12oz Aerosol

MFR7 Grease

MFR7 Wipes

If you are interested in purchasing MFR7 below is a link to our store

Link to Purchase MFR7

I'm still waiting for my shipment of grease and wipes to arrive, but they will be up on our site as soon as they are available. Below is a video of the products that I have right now.

If you're a dealer and would like to purchase MFR7 for your store at dealer pricing we have setup a new website that you can purchase directly from. We will be adding other items to the dealer website as they become available.

Dealer Website EvergladesDistribution.com

Edited by 01G8R

Scott

Thanks, I just sent you a PM for shipping info.

Merlin

I couldn't send you a PM. Send me a PM with your shipping info when you have a chance.

Thanks.

PMs sent to the first five. I'll get them sent out tomorrow. Thanks.

Scott

Thanks, I just sent you a PM for shipping info.

Merlin

I couldn't send you a PM. Send me a PM with your shipping info when you have a chance.

Thanks.

Don't know whats the problem with my PM system as the folder is empty... So - Sent you a PM. Thanks, Steve...!

Bottle arrived! I'll be doing a thorough cleaning and relube with MFR7.

In the past I used Break Free (5 years). Currently I use Mobile 1 synthetic.

I shoot a 9mm open gun built by Gan's. I'll provide a full write up and thoughts as promised. Right here in this thread. Give me a couple days.

Hey Steve..

Got mine today. Will post results as soon as I put it to the test. Going to try it on my Versa Max and see how it performs....

Thanks guys. I'm looking forward to hearing what you think about it.

Bottle arrived! I'll be doing a thorough cleaning and relube with MFR7.

In the past I used Break Free (5 years). Currently I use Mobile 1 synthetic.

I shoot a 9mm open gun built by Gan's. I'll provide a full write up and thoughts as promised. Right here in this thread. Give me a couple days.

So, I did a disassembly and cleaning. I used MFR7 and then reassembled.

First thing I noticed was the smell. It's not bad, it is just different. Second thing I noticed was the viscosity. MFR7 is almost as thin as water. I plowed ahead, eventhough at this point, I must admit, I didn't have any faith in a product this watery. I'm shooting an Open gun, ive always ran it fairly wet with the oils I mentioned above. But, this stuff was evaporating fast!!

How was this going to work? What did I get myself into? I'm driving to Oxford Ohio on Sunday and my gun's going to

puke unless I poor this on it every stage!!

Ii played with the slide after application. I locked it back, tturned gun upside down, applied a couple drops down each rrail groove. MFR7 is so light it ran right down the grooves no problem. I cycled it 100's of times and doubted my decision.

Shot two 30 round stages at Oxford. Went to the safe table and inspected everything. Slide cycled smooth as butter. Had a sheen of oil visible on frame, right below slide, along the seam. Hmmm. Chris Keen came over checking on me, he thought maybe my gun was messed up. Nope, I explained and then fought off the temptation to apply more.

I shot 4 more stages and never applied an extra drop! Gun ran smooth as butter. I just finished inspecting it. I didn't get the chance after the match. I am really impressed. The gun still has a coating over it. There is still visible oil at the seam right below the slide. When I say visible, I'm not saying wet and runny. It's like a very thin layer you can see if you hold it right in the light.

Inside, the gun appears cleaner than I am used to seeing after a match or practice. My comp is dull on the inside and has some carbon buildup, but nothing bad. I am impressed, the slide still cycles liked butter. No sticky spots or gritty feeling. It feels like it did after I cleaned it and applied MFR7.

I would recommend it. In fact, I shoot on a team, I'll talk to the guys. You guys willing to sponsor?? Get your name on a shirt!!!

Edited by Chris iliff

Chris

Thanks for taking the time to do the write up. I had the exact same reservations when I first tried it. I thought there was no way it was going to work, but Bob Marvel just smiled at me and told me to give it a try. I've been running it exclusively for the last 4 months and haven't had any issues.

Got mine yesterday, will report later.

Same here :D

Got mine too! Did notice it's really thin, hope to try it out this weekend.

Thanks!!

With it being so light in viscosity, does it fly up on the scope lens?

I'm looking for a lube that won't throw so much on the scope lens. Using grease on the barrel right now.

I haven't had any issues with splatter on the lens of my open gun. The thing that is different with this oil is the carrier, which makes it very thin, evaporates fairly quickly and leaves the oil in all the places it flowed to.

With it being so light in viscosity, does it fly up on the scope lens?

I'm looking for a lube that won't throw so much on the scope lens. Using grease on the barrel right now.

No, here is the beauty of it. It evaporates quickly leaving a sheen/film of oil on everything. I shoot open. NO OIL on my lense what so ever.

Shot my first match with it yesterday. Like everyone else said this stuff is as thin as water and goes everywhere. I used it to clean my pistol first and it did this job very well. I had reservations about its lube properties because it is so thin but it performed as stated. In dusty climates it should do very well. I looked over at the testimonials on the manufacturers website and found that a couple of extraordinary gunsmiths are using this product and also endorse it. Now while over there I looked at the MSDS sheet. This changes my outlook at this product. This stuff is toxic, you can't breathe it, it enters the skin through your pores so if you clean your guns alot you may want to take caution using this product. I clean my guns alot and the market over the years has shifted over to non toxic and bio-degradeable cleaners and lubes. I have now been using gunzilla, slip 2000, mpro-7, and frog lube as my primary lubes. So although this product is good I think I will stick to what I have been using.

Edited by rooster

Got mine yesterday, will report later.

Same here :D

Got mine too! Did notice it's really thin, hope to try it out this weekend.

Thanks!!

As mentioned previously, was concerned about low viscosity but its working well in a M&P9 Pro!