Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 gun gear.com?!

bpipe95

I ALWAYS research a company before I place an order but, this time due to seeing several people at matches use their product I figured I would be fine.

I placed an order with them about 4 weeks ago now for a 2 round side saddle and yet to receive any kind of information as to what is going on with my order. I have tried just about every possible to get in touch with them but other than 3 emailed receipts when I first placed my order I can not get any kind of response back.

If anyone has any helpful information please let me know.

If I don't hear something soon I am going to do a charge back. Ugh I hate bad sellers and poor communication!

Also can anyone recomend a good place to get a 2 round horizontal shotgun shell holder? I like the elastic more than plastic but I NEED something before Rockcastle at the end of Aug.

Edited by bpipe95

Not that it's any consolation at this point but if you don't get it and want to purchase a 2 round side saddle, I got mine from Shootersconnection in a few days. It is made by Tactical Adventure Gear but looks the same to me. Hope you can get that cleared up...Good luck

Mark Otto owns 3gun gear. I've spoken with him in the past. I'm sure there is a reason you're not getting a response. Hopefully, everything is OK on his side. He was very prompt in his replies and even spoke with him on the phone.

Thanks for the info guys!

I will be giving this guy one last chance on Monday. If I do not hear anything within 24 hours I will be issuing a charge back. I have ordered from other vendors mentioned here and via PM before with great success, I will be making a purchase through one of them after I get the charge back issued.

I have no problem with guys not being available due to any reason as long as I know that I will have a wait period and I am made aware of this in a reasonable amount of time after purchase. I would never have even tried to contact him if I had gotten any type of contact from him. After 3 weeks of nothing (with an item showing showing "in stock") I sent email.

So no problem with delays, but huge problem with piss poor communication.

Thank you for the help!

Small update.

I came home to the 3gungear product at my door step the other day.

I am happy they arrived, however I think they lack some serious customer service.

I also ordered a set +2 shell carriers from a vendor here. they arrived today after a placing an order on Sunday night.

I am supper happy with the service I received fantastic communication and fast shipping.

Big Thumbs up to Shooters Source!

I have purchased from 3gungear and the service was great, as for his customer service it was awesome. USPS had missed placed my orginal and upon contacting 3gungear they shipped a replacement order no charge and right away. About a week and a half after I recieved the replacement order the original order showed up. I contaced 3gungear to return the extra product and he told me to keep it, worked out great for me cause shortly there after I picked up a back-up shot gun. One man shop and as far as I know making the product here in the USA, gets my business everytime!!!!

I have ordered from both with no problems as far as Mark Otto class act guy in my book he calls you back no matter what, ordered a load 2 belt from him it was here in 3 days he told me to send him the check when i get the belt.

I bought a M1A double mag pouch with the leg rig and all. I wanted to see if my Akdal mags would fit. They didnt. It took about 30 seconds from the time I opened the package and it went right back in the box. Obviously it was still brand new but they didnt care.

They would NOT do me a refund. Didnt even consider a refund with a restock fee. I had to sell it here at a loss. Wont buy from them again.

Edited by Kent Grewe