Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Is Henning ever at his business?

sig2009

I talked to him the other day. he did tell me he had been traveling a lot - i'd just keep trying

Wow. That's not good if I have to order parts!

You can still order parts, he has a very capable employee who takes care of orders.

Rich

I talked to him the other day. he did tell me he had been traveling a lot - i'd just keep trying

Wow. That's not good if I have to order parts!

Yeah you go onto his web shop, order parts, pay, then they show up on your doorstep in a couple days. Trust me I've done this many times...;)

And although Henning is a great source for solutions to issues you might have, cut him some slack. He's very busy designing and building the best parts available, setting up and working with distributors, plus building an import/export business. So if you can't get ahold of him you can bring your issues here. If no one here can help, you stand a good chance he will see your post and answer you.

;-)

Yes I do check in, but I cannot be everything for everybody. The best thing is to place your order or send me an email through the website.

When I have a chance I call back.

;-)

Henning

Thanks. Will do. Sorry. I didn't know you just this part time. I thought you were like a Matt Mink or a CZ Custom shop that actually worked on these.

Edited by sig2009

Well I don't always get him on the first try but I got him strait away this morning, however I always get a response from him inside of a days time if I leave a message with his assistant or email. Only exceptions have been when he's been out on a big event. He even called me back while he was at the shot show this year. Seems pretty good to me for a guy who seems to have as much on his plate.

;-)

Yes I do check in, but I cannot be everything for everybody. The best thing is to place your order or send me an email through the website.

;-)

Henning

Thanks. Will do. Sorry. I didn't know you just this part time. I thought you were like a Matt Mink or a CZ Custom shop that actually worked on these.

Part time, more like double time.

;-)

;-)

Henning

Part time, more like double time.

Be as it may I ended up ordering directly from Wolf for what I needed. Parts were cheaper there anyway.

Edited by sig2009

I ordered some parts from henning on monday through the website... i got an email from him the next day and he was confirming my order, and he offered me a different product than what i was ordering. He gave me a phone number to call him back on. I called him at 7AM PST and he called back an hour later. I talked to him 2 more times throughout the day. He was able to really figure out what i was trying to accomplish, and redid the order for me to suit my needs. He is truly a PRO with these firearms.

I was actually surprised how good he was at following through on contact. He even called me from the post office while he was shipping other orders! and he went back to the post office an hour later to ship out MY order, and provided me tracking information not long after that..

Thanks henning!!! You rock!

• 1 month later...

I have the same question. I understand you can't be everything to everbody. However you are running a business. I ordered parts on 8/15/12. A week later someone left a VM concerning the order but was not clear on what the issue was. I immediately returned the call and got VM so I left a message. No response. I then called again... no response. Called again and sent an email. I did get a missed call on my cell yesterday but it would have been nice if they left a message so I would know what the issue is with the order. I think he has some great products I would just like to receive them and also buy more. I hope he checks this forum or replies to my email soon.

It's hard to know who you are when it's gundogcom... post your real name and I'll check status.

I process all orders manually so I call or email everyone for payment information and make sure you placed the order for the correct parts. I get a LOT of phone calls and often go from call to call. If I don't call back right away I apologize, but a lot of times I'll call back and nobody answers or doesn't have an answering machine.

We are developing a new website and re-organizing the retail side of my business. As some, but not many of you know, we are also a registered Exporter with US State Department so we distribute our own and over 30 other US manufacturers products world wide to gun shops in Europe. For the good and passionate shooters in Europe it is necessary for us to continue our work on developing a distribution network throughout Europe to get them ours and other qualify manufacturers products. It takes time as we are re-directing the shooters who use our products to shop them from our distributors.

We have a temporary new US retail website that has automatic payment :

www.henningshop.com

These orders are much easier for me to process, but the website is not as neat and cool as the one we are working on. We have also been working on pistol sights for Glock, Smith & Wesson M&P, Springfield XD and 1911. These sights are meant for both carry/defense and competition (dual purpose). Very functional and designed to give you a good sight picture you can also use in competition since many of us like to keep our skills honed.

Everyone have a great weekend,

;-)

Hennning

I have the same question. I understand you can't be everything to everbody. However you are running a business. I ordered parts on 8/15/12. A week later someone left a VM concerning the order but was not clear on what the issue was. I immediately returned the call and got VM so I left a message. No response. I then called again... no response. Called again and sent an email. I did get a missed call on my cell yesterday but it would have been nice if they left a message so I would know what the issue is with the order. I think he has some great products I would just like to receive them and also buy more. I hope he checks this forum or replies to my email soon.

Well after a little phone tag. I finally spoke to Henning. There were some minor issues with my order that he wanted to clear up. I then decided to order more parts. After everything was said and done he shipped my order out the same day and I got everything 2 days later. Great guy, great experience just a couple issues with cell phones. I wouldn't hesitate to purchase again.

• 2 weeks later...