Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Just took the plunge on a dillon 1050

The PVC route holds 4 tool heads for me now and took less than 2 hours excluding the trip to home depot and also holds the powder measures.

I have nothing to gain and freely share the idea, heck I cannot even claim it to be mine exclusively. I am sure someone came up with it long before I did. These machines have been around for a long time and there have been people smarter than I the entire duration.

Retread

I made mine from some chunks of Delrin that I bolted to 4x18 pieces of oak. I mounted them to some drawer slides to make getting them easier. Initially I thought about putting a Lazy Susan under my bench, but went a different direction instead.

DSC02970.jpg

DSC02969.jpg

I made one for under 20$. There are nicer stands nut with 1" PVC it is easy functional and solid.

Let me see if I can get you a link to the thread.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=149713&st=0&p=1678579&fromsearch=1entry1678579

Thanks flexmoney. I couldn't get the copy paste thing working on my iPad and then forgot. .

I made one for under 20$. There are nicer stands nut with 1" PVC it is easy functional and solid.

Let me see if I can get you a link to the thread.

http://www.brianenos.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=149713&st=0&p=1678579&fromsearch=1entry1678579

Already sold it it, that money I am using to acquire all this 1050 stuff.

I should have my new 1050 this time next week.

I made mine from some chunks of Delrin that I bolted to 4x18 pieces of oak. I mounted them to some drawer slides to make getting them easier. Initially I thought about putting a Lazy Susan under my bench, but went a different direction instead.

DSC02970.jpg

DSC02969.jpg

What is Delrin?

Has this ever happen before?

I got my first dillon 1050 the other day, went to set it up today.

I had issues right away, I was trying to setup .308 and I was having issues with the ratchet in the back of the press.

I called dillon to try and figure out the problems. After about 10 minutes, we figured out I got a RL 1050 with a super 1050 case feeder.

WTF!

I called the dealer I bought this from, and he said he would call dillon first thing Monday.

I would have bought it here, but I could not pass up the deal I got.

So you just got a new RL? If you don't know what to do with it I'll take it. I have been looking for an RL to load pistol only.

The deal on Enos seems to be about as good as it gets. Just wondering how much you paid. I though Dillon was controlling prices pretty tightly for internet sales.

So you just got a new RL? If you don't know what to do with it I'll take it. I have been looking for an RL to load pistol only.

The deal on Enos seems to be about as good as it gets. Just wondering how much you paid. I though Dillon was controlling prices pretty tightly for internet sales.

I just loaded 600 .223 on the RL 1050, the first 100 rounds took some time as I needed to tweak the press. After that it was smooth, much faster than the 650's I had.

I just ordered a Super 1050 from Brian, so I can load rifle and pistol now.

I paid retail price on the RL, but I got $500 worth of freebies.