Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Area 5 Handgun - September 3-5

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

huh: I'm going to be in the Louisville area a week late and several dollars short for the Area match but would like to shoot somewhere on September 12th. Can someone tell me if there will be a local match at Silver Creek on the 12th? I shot the KY State Match there and would really like to shoot there again. Great range. If not Silver Creek is there another match within a couple of hours drive from Louisville on the 12th? Thank you in advance for the information.

not re but tired proffessor

huh: I'm going to be in the Louisville area a week late and several dollars short for the Area match but would like to shoot somewhere on September 12th. Can someone tell me if there will be a local match at Silver Creek on the 12th? I shot the KY State Match there and would really like to shoot there again. Great range. If not Silver Creek is there another match within a couple of hours drive from Louisville on the 12th? Thank you in advance for the information.

not re but tired proffessor

Okay, I was looking at the August calendar :wacko:

Sunday the 12th is the regular Silver Creek match.

Edited by AikiDale

Rhino,

Still going L-10, or are you gonna break out the wheelie gun and join the slowly growing minority???

Jeff

Limited-10 ... if I do any revolver shooting, it'll be in club matches. I can't afford to pay an Area Match fee just to get THAT annoyed!

I'm making my inaugeral trip to the "Not West Coast" part of the shooting world for this match!

I'll be shooting on Friday with Matt's group and hope to run into a bunch of people I know only by name and reputation :P

Kevin

I'm definitely shooting on Friday.

Did anyone post a message about the number of stages or round count yet?

Is there a schedule available for shooters' meetings and such?

Is there a prize table? I'm not worried about "winning" anything, but if there is enough small stuff for everyone to go through the line, then I might need to make arrangements since I won't be there on Sunday.

There will be 10 stages and a chrono.

I do not know about a schedule, I'm just supposed to work stage 9 :wacko:

(I will see what I can find out for you)

There will be a prize table. "If you die first we're splitting up your gear" :P

I'll be there, shooting on Friday with Matt Burkett's group. Looking forward to meeting the other members there.

I only started USPSA about 6 months ago and figure I can use all the help I can get. Although I think most, if not all, the information one might need is available here on this forum!

Thanks and I'll see you in a few weeks.

Joe