Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Benelli M2 American

Zebraman

Chokes? who cares how many come with it, get an extended Briley LM.

Comfortech stock? Can't say I notice much recoil after the buzzer goes off anyways.

The plastic case? Who wants to take apart their shotgun after they shoot it everytime just so it fits in the factory box?

The American is a better buy in my opinion. The only downside I can think of for the masses would be that it comes in 26" and 28" barrel. You could buy a 21" if you wanted, but it won't come with it from the factory. I actually like the 26" better anyways, it has more velocity for knocking down steel and a +7 fits it like a glove.

I haven't had any problems going through ports with the longer barrel either, it was a concern at first, but it hasn't hindered me yet.

Edited by Matt1911

I really like the American and basically saved $400 . The M2 comes with Shims, 5 chokes, comfort tech stock, and a nice plastic case.

I have an American M2 and have shot a friends m2 with comfort tech stock side by side. Honestly I can't tell that much of a difference as far as felt recoil. I really like the American and basically saved $400 . Good luck JP

Good advice, didn't think about the stuff you said. I found an American M2 recently for $600, went to purchase it but someone beat me to it, I then also realized it was an American and not sure if I wanted that. Now I will really take a good look at it.

Chokes? who cares how many come with it, get an extended Briley LM.

Comfortech stock? Can't say I notice much recoil after the buzzer goes off anyways.

The plastic case? Who wants to take apart their shotgun after they shoot it everytime just so it fits in the factory box?

The American is a better buy in my opinion. The only downside I can think of for the masses would be that it comes in 26" and 28" barrel. You could buy a 21" if you wanted, but it won't come with it from the factory. I actually like the 26" better anyways, it has more velocity for knocking down steel and a +7 fits it like a glove.

I haven't had any problems going through ports with the longer barrel either, it was a concern at first, but it hasn't hindered me yet.