Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Iowa Sectional -- Black Hawk Pistol Club

The Black Hawk Pistol Club will be hosting the 2012 Iowa sectional match September 7-9. The match will be 7 stages and 177 rounds. Registration starts at 8 a.m. each day. Staff and overflow squads 1-5 will compete Friday starting at 9 a.m. Squads 6-10 will compete Saturday starting at 9 a.m. Squads 11-15 will compete Sunday starting at 9 a.m. Trophies will be awarded to division winners, the overall point champion, and additional side categories. Registration forms are online at:

Iowa Sectional

registration is a mere $40 for more fun than anyone should be allowed to have...

We already have the Top shooters from Iowa signed up, the top shooter in Wisconsin is coming, Minnesota have anyone up there that can shoot? We know Illinois has some good shooters but haven't seen any sign up yet.

You are right I should have said some of the top shooters in Iowa, we have about 3 or 4 really good shooters signed up we are still missing about 5 or 6 more that I can think of.

Just kidding around, boyz! :lol:

Sam and I are sending in our forms today. We will be shooting on the Revo Super Squad on Sunday.

After his Area 5 victory, Sam thinks he's big-time. I intend to put him back in his place.

2009 or 2010 it was combined with Great Plains sectional held in Sioux Falls. That was the year of the down pour right before the match. My stage had standing water for the first 3 squads.Scott

Edited by sarnburg

The Black Hawk Pistol Club will be hosting the 2012 Iowa sectional match September 7-9. The match will be 7 stages and 177 rounds. Registration starts at 8 a.m. each day. Staff and overflow squads 1-5 will compete Friday starting at 9 a.m. Squads 6-10 will compete Saturday starting at 9 a.m. Squads 11-15 will compete Sunday starting at 9 a.m. Trophies will be awarded to division winners, the overall point champion, and additional side categories. Registration forms are online at:

Iowa Sectional

registration is a mere $40 for more fun than anyone should be allowed to have...

One National Champion signed up!

• 2 weeks later...

Trophies for awards, prizes given out from drawings brownells sent a couple cool flash lights flashlights among other stuff, we are hoping to get some more sponsors to get on board