Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Glock 20 with Lone Wolf Long Slide

Fahrenheit

I'm happy with mine now, but it took awhile to get it running 100%. I bought my first KKM barrel this year, and I was amazed by the quality and fit & finish. I will never buy another LWD barrel again. Here's a link to the thread I posted when I finished it, I cover all the issues I had with it there.

http://www.calguns.net/calgunforum/showthread.php?t=476522

IMG_4635.jpg

Long story short, yes. The KKM has been flawless out if the box, and all I'm shooting is Glocked brass reloads. It's pretty ridiculous how much nicer the KKM is in general. Both of my LWD barrels had to be sent back to LWD due to FTF issues with LEE Bulge Busted brass/jacketed/shortened OAL reloads. Did you read thread in the link I posted?

Long story short, yes. The KKM has been flawless out if the box, and all I'm shooting is Glocked brass reloads. It's pretty ridiculous how much nicer the KKM is in general. Both of my LWD barrels had to be sent back to LWD due to FTF issues with LEE Bulge Busted brass/jacketed/shortened OAL reloads. Did you read thread in the link I posted?

Just got done reading it. Didn't see to much on the barrel. How is the "button" rifling on the KKM?

It seens the people having problems where using the wrong spring/guide rod or a poor fitting LWD barrel.

Also, thinking of doing this to a glock 21sf. As far as the lower goes the 21 and 20 are 100% the same right?

Just got done reading it. Didn't see to much on the barrel. How is the "button" rifling on the KKM?

It seens the people having problems where using the wrong spring/guide rod or a poor fitting LWD barrel.

Also, thinking of doing this to a glock 21sf. As far as the lower goes the 21 and 20 are 100% the same right?

Correct, the 21SF/20SF frames are the same. What specifically are you worried about with the rifling?

Hi Meat,

Nice G20 you got there, I am planning to build a G21L with a LW slide, I was hoping you could elaborate on the recoil spring issue you encountered with your build. Also, is the LW guide rod with washer, ISMI springs, a necessity to run a large frame long slide?

Correct, the 21SF/20SF frames are the same. What specifically are you worried about with the rifling?

Not sure really but I am gonna go over to my dealer next week and pick up a Glock 21SF.