Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
MTSCMike

Wheelgun Photos

I checked the archive and the last revolver photo thread was very old...let's see what you have now.

MME_3918.jpg

My 625-8 bobbed hammer, action job, reamed and chamfered cylinder, .100 front sight millet rear, hogue grip, cerakote s&w red and purple. Runs like a top.....its fun beating bottom feeders even more with a purple revo :devil:

post-27889-0-12345000-1340842666_thumb.j

6" Colt Python, nickel.post-41423-0-38470700-1342794011_thumb.j

I have the same gun in a 4" version. Love mine.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I liked too, but they are prohibited here, anything with 4.1" (105mm) and less barrel, and all caliber .25 & .32 (some exception for olympic style pistol, like Pardini or Hammerli) are strickly prohibited.

So, no tiny wheelguns...

PS: Thanks to Ruger ans S&W to offer the 686 and Gp100 with 4.2" (106mm)

Thanks gunguru.

I have been wondering why I have seen nothing on the forum about purse guns. In NZ we has different classes of Firearms License. A for general rifle and shotgun, B for handguns (over 4 inch barrels I think), C for collectors (which includes purse guns) and E for military style rifles with pistol grips. We are prohibited from actually firing guns held on a Collectors License.

Thanks gunguru.

I have been wondering why I have seen nothing on the forum about purse guns. In NZ we has different classes of Firearms License. A for general rifle and shotgun, B for handguns (over 4 inch barrels I think), C for collectors (which includes purse guns) and E for military style rifles with pistol grips. We are prohibited from actually firing guns held on a Collectors License.

In fact, this forum is US based, so they have almost no limits on guns ownership. But small defensive handgun have too little sport usage to be shown here.

And thanks for the new Zealand update.

Anybody got any tiny ones?

I used to have this NAA Pug .22 Mag with tritium front sight. Wish I still had it. Might get another.

Only revolver I've ever owned.

DSCF1437a.jpg

I have smallish hands:

DSCF1445a.jpg

7 yards measured (best of two groups, but the other wasn't much worse):

DSCF1446a.jpg

Here are my small guns....

July252012.jpg

The top two are not wheelguns, but are an original Remington .44 Short Rimfire Derringer and a modern Davis .22 Derringer. The little revolver is a Hopkin and Allen's XL No 5 in .38 Rimfire.

Here're mine.

Redhawk .44 with tennis rack grip - apparently the only way to get a decent sized grip on a Redhawk. Then an APEX SW625 and a .41LC DA Colt.

Then a SW617, reliably bobbed 10-rounder. A 317 8-round kitgun (.22LR) and a .35 revolving double-barrel blackpowder shooter, the Team Amish Limited-2 gun.

post-16271-0-53793500-1343507932_thumb.j

post-16271-0-77037100-1343507945_thumb.j

Thanks for the pics of the little ones. I am quite envious. Not easy to get in NZ even with the appropriate license. Cheers.

Here's a few pictures of my Smiths..........

Wow really nice!.. what rear sighst are those? or just weigand blade?.. thanks for sharing

Anybody got any tiny ones?

Here's a tiny one:

IMG_5931.jpg

That's a really cool setup! Who made the holster?