Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

LaRue Lower with JP CTR-02 Upper Pic Request

BigBets

Quick request for a little help. I already have a LaRue lower set up for three gun with a home built upper. I am thinking of ordering a JP CTR-02 upper to put with my existing lower and am wondering if someone who has a LaRue lower and a CTR upper can slap em together real quick and take a quick photo of the upper and lower reciever close up of both sides and let me know how they fit and look ( I am sure just fine :cheers: )

Thanks

Jacob

Quick request for a little help. I already have a LaRue lower set up for three gun with a home built upper. I am thinking of ordering a JP CTR-02 upper to put with my existing lower and am wondering if someone who has a LaRue lower and a CTR upper can slap em together real quick and take a quick photo of the upper and lower reciever close up of both sides and let me know how they fit and look ( I am sure just fine :cheers: )

Thanks

Jacob

Personally I'd just go with the JP-15 upper, since you aren't going to do the CTR-02 lower.

Doug

I had an SMOS (maker of LaRue lowers) lower before that I was going to pair up with my CTR-02 upper. I cannot close the two together and just ended up selling the SMOS lower.

post-3273-0-00929100-1339654213_thumb.jp

It's the one on top.

If anyone has an actual LaRue lower and a CTR upper could you at least try to see if they fit together for me. Pretty Please

Jacob

I don't get it... I said it's the same lower. I tried though, good luck.

post-3273-0-20484200-1339786048_thumb.jp