Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

High Performance Edge

PKT1106

Thank you Bob and Ingi for a great firearm. I got my Brazos HP Edge a few weeks ago, but could not get it to the range until today. Using some loads I had from my XDM and using a kenetic puller to get them to a longer OAL, I took 200rds to the range today to do some chrono testing and get some practice with the gun.

It worked flawlessly and was very smooth through all 200 rounds. I am not the greatest shot, but I was getting great groups with Rainier bullets and range brass.

Thank you very much.

Randy

Glad you are enjoying it. I would not pull the bullets if you already have them made up. Just shoot them.

p.s. I have not had consistent results with Rainier or any other plated bullets. See if you can get some Montana Gold or Zeros.

I got my HP Edge a few weeks ago as well. Shot it in a match this past Sunday. Ran *really* well. Used the loading Bob recommended with no issues.

I don't think I'll have to fiddle with a gun for some time now. :)

Thanks Bob and Ingi! Great service!

Glad you are enjoying it. I would not pull the bullets if you already have them made up. Just shoot them. p.s. I have not had consistent results with Rainier or any other plated bullets. See if you can get some Montana Gold or Zeros.

Bob- I didn't pull them out, just elongated them to a longer OAL to make sure they fed correctly. I will try some MGs or Zeros when I get a chance.