Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Witness match

Just picked up a witness match today in 40sw was shooting a buddies the other day and really enjoyed it so i got one.. I want to swap out the front sight, grips thumb safety and would like to put a magwell on it but not sure if they are able to go on it. Anyone got any suggestions on this gun for accessories?

thanks

TODD

Check out Henning's webstore. Lots of custom Tanfoglio stuff. So far I have installed his custom trigger, recoil and hammer springs, firing pin and fiber optic front sight. If I'm not mistaken he also has magwells, ambi safeties and probably lots of other things I'm not aware of. Welcome to the Tanfoglio family!

My link

Edited by dukeguy

First let me say, congratulations. You have purchased a fine pistol. Secondly I'm not sure if I like your log on "Big Bear Hunter". It makes me a little uncomfortable. :-)

Dukeguy is correct. Henning is the man. He has worked very hard to design shooter proven improvements for the Tanfoglio Witness. He also has videos on making improvements, where to pollish, etc. I could be wrong, I haven't looked for a magwell for the match in a while, but I think Canyon Creek weld on mag wells are your only option. Henning makes the best magwell around for these guns but it only fits the Limited and Gold Cup. I've built several of these for myself and others. If I can answer any questions let me know. Best way to contact me is by email.

Congratulations again and I hope you enjoy it for a long time.

Thanks for the info guys, this is my first pistol that isn't a 1911 or glock I have carried a 1911 for 27yrs as my primary duty weapon and the glock as my tact. pistol. I was very impressed when i shot my buddies match the other day. Henning is in the same town that I am just found that out looking at his site. so am going to try and get with him this week and see if he has a place I can some see what he has.

thanks again

TODD

First let me say, congratulations. You have purchased a fine pistol. Secondly I'm not sure if I like your log on "Big Bear Hunter". It makes me a little uncomfortable. :-)

Dukeguy is correct. Henning is the man. He has worked very hard to design shooter proven improvements for the Tanfoglio Witness. He also has videos on making improvements, where to pollish, etc. I could be wrong, I haven't looked for a magwell for the match in a while, but I think Canyon Creek weld on mag wells are your only option. Henning makes the best magwell around for these guns but it only fits the Limited and Gold Cup. I've built several of these for myself and others. If I can answer any questions let me know. Best way to contact me is by email.

Congratulations again and I hope you enjoy it for a long time.

Hey Todd,

I see that you're located in Longmont, Colorado also. You're welcome to come see us and our operation. Give me a call at 303 834 8289 during the day and I can show you what we make and what we're working on. We have our own CNC machine and make our own parts right here. We're constantly working on new designs and also been developing new rear sights for both the Witness Match, but soon coming out with sights for many other guns including Glock, XD, M&P and various 1911 sight cuts. We have both target and carry style sights. For all of you guys reading this.. it's some pretty exciting times ahead.. we have a new carry style sight in the works that will be launched soon.

;-)

Henning

Edited by sinnsyk

Henning, Sir, I will be intouch this week, I am getting some last minute moving done Mon/Tues and then hope I am done and free. I would love to come see what you have going on. I am surprised i dont know you LOL i know most of the gun guys in town I thought. I grew up in Berthoud/Longmont and was Police officer in area for 10yrs

anyway will give you a call

thanks

todd

• 2 weeks later...

Henning, sir was wondering if you had some time this week that i could come by your shop and talk with you and pick your brain. If you are busy you let me know when a good time is (other than thursday this week) and I will come by.

Thanks

TODD RAY

303-589-2988