Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!
Sign in to follow this  
Rob Boudrie

2012 Nationals Waitlist

Don't want to raise anyones hopes up too high and I could be totally wrong but if the match goes with 12 shooter squads, that still leaves 56 slots open.

Looks like the first 56 that do walk ups will get on unless more slots are released to those on the wait list first.

Now its a race to see whos in line first for walk up registration...

Edited by yoshidaex

You should get a slot for being hoa shooter at a slot match regardless of what country you are from. :'/

Don't want to raise anyones hopes up too high and I could be totally wrong but if the match goes with 12 shooter squads, that still leaves 56 slots open.

Looks like the first 56 that do walk ups will get on unless more slots are released to those on the wait list first.

Now its a race to see whos in line first for walk up registration...

I don't want to burst any bubbles, but we went to 12 shooters on some squads because we overbooked the match. There's not going to be 56 slots just arbitrarily available for the first 56 walk-ons. The LPR in particular is worrisome because a hundred thousand people have said they're walking on.

Of course everyone is more than welcome to give that a try, but I do want to reiterate what I said earlier: there is no guarantee and we will turn people away if we have to.

Thanks,

Kim