Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Nationals Waitlist

Rob Boudrie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

We're getting there. Rob got a the system running the way we need it to to make for faster a registration process for the wait list folks, but we've now got a small bug that should be an easy fix. I'm not going to give a date again because as sure as I do something else will pop up but I can tell you it will be very, very soon.

Thank you all for your continued patience! :)

Kim

Okay, we're in business! I just invited a bunch from the wait list and you should see regular movement from here on out until I reach the bottom of the barrel.

Thanks again for being so patient while we worked out our kinks and please be sure to check your profile regularly.

Thanks!

Kim Williams

USPSA

kim@uspsa.org

@Mitch: Squadding will open on September 8th. We've posted the contents of the confirmation packet online for wait list folks so you can plan accordingly. You can find it in pdf form here: 2012 HG Nationals Confirmation Packet

I think around page 8 you'll find an informational sheet regarding the self squadding.

@noypi916:I have approximately one hundred twenty slots to distribute to each match at this point --but that includes the 30 or so invitations I just sent out. Note that I will not be releasing all 120 slots at once, but rather a batch a day for the next couple weeks. This is necessary so as to not overload the staff here.

Hope is not lost if your magic number is higher than 120 though; there are often many fluctuations in the number of slots available. There will still be numerous cancellations between now and the match as well as the removal of those folks who signed up on the wait list and then decide they aren't able to attend. That will allow me to release more as time goes on.

Hope that helps. Please let me know if I can be of further service.

Thanks,

Kim