Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

2012 Nationals Waitlist

Rob Boudrie

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Only #71 for Lim10/Open.

I hope they will goy that deep in the list this year.

I am touring the west of the US for three weeks and attending the Lim10 nationals would be the cherry on the cake for that trip.

Hello: I was number 160 last year I got in for the Open nationals. I think I was 100 and something for the Limited nationals and got in as well. It is a little nerving that I have not heard open the open slot I sent in though :surprise: Thanks, Eric

If you really want to shoot nationals they say just show up, they havent turned anybody away if you've gone through all the hassle to get there and are willing to pay.

Hello: I was number 160 last year I got in for the Open nationals. I think I was 100 and something for the Limited nationals and got in as well. It is a little nerving that I have not heard open the open slot I sent in though :surprise: Thanks, Eric

Did your check get cashed? It took quite a while until I got anything back saying I was in but they cashed my check pretty quick so I wasn't worried about it after that.

I started at #214 last year and got down to #37 I think. Wound up getting a slot anyways, but I was prepared to walk on. If you go, they're not gonna turn you away.

If the Open National Champ can be a walk on there is hope for all of us!!! :cheers: :cheers: :cheers:

I'm #2 on the L10 list. I'm already registered for the Production match, I just have to decide if I want to spend a whole week in Vegas. I'd say it's 50/50 at this point.

Hey Chuck!

I am sitting in the airport in Chicago so I figured I would check later.

Getting into Phoenix at 1230 so I am planning on shooting Tuesday Night Steel before heading back down to SV!

Neal in AZ