Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

New toys!

ogre56

After what must be about 10 years away from shooting, I’m back….

Purchased a 38 super SV with a C-More on it. Now not enough time or money to be at the range every day to try to achieve that nearly impossible M class (damn those crazy fast kids!!!)

So, I have this old porch that was nothing short of disgusting (it’s a rental) and with some work has become a reasonable USPSA/Airsoft range. Put some plastic over the “windows” and got a friend to hang a used door that he found, added targets and tarps…. Shooter ready?

Going to try a 7” android tablet and shot timer software and I’m hoping to have a working timer later in the week. The tablet was $70 and free shipping off of eBay. Lets hope this all works well.

Mostly BAM Airsoft’s targets with a couple of my own tossed in. BAM makes great targets but not so good at answering questions tho. I got no response to inquiries about their stop plate that I cannot find anywhere on their web site. But great products and videos, thanks!

Got two KJ Works KP06 GBB pistols and have made one of them into an “Open” gun. For the price these things are incredible. Mag well, ambi safety, green fiber optic front and rear sights (could do with just a red front though)and under a 2 pound trigger right out of the box. They do a couple of strange things once in a while, but wow they are great fun.

Now I want a single stack to practice IDPA style shooting with. Not a big idpa fan but shooting is shooting. So, what brand of gun should I buy? Don’t want to spend a fortune of course, just like everyone else now days.

Any suggestions, ideas or thoughts would be appreciated. :cheers:

post-40431-0-68629900-1338266761_thumb.j

post-40431-0-46140000-1338266768_thumb.j