Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Memorial Day Weekend Sale

sinnsyk

Place your orders and write "Memorial Day 20%" (or something like it;-) in the comments box when you check out. The discount applies to all "Henning Competition" products.

DONE !!!

Put my order in on Hennings web at 2 pm EST today, Henning called to fix a mistake i'd made and Complete order shipped two hours later.

It's such a pleasure to deal with suppliers who care about their reputation!

Put my order in on Hennings web at 2 pm EST today, Henning called to fix a mistake i'd made and Complete order shipped two hours later.

It's such a pleasure to deal with suppliers who care about their reputation!

Two day shipping from CO, what a great country we live in!

Thanks Aaron.

Check it out with the load and front sight you're using. If necessary you can adjust the height to fit exactly your load / front sight and distance you want to be sighted in at. Everyone's gun's a little different.

And for anyone wanting to do order a bundle of our products, don't be afraid to call me. I will put together a package price when you get our front/rear sights, magwell/grips, trigger and hammer/sear packages etc. I love seeing guns all decked out with our stuff.

Have a great weekend,

Henning

• 2 weeks later...
Give me a call tomorrow at 303 834 8289 around 1pm US mountain time and let me know what you're looking for. I've been known to work with people ;-). Henning

Doh! I haven't dropped in on the Tanfo forum in a couple of weeks, and I missed the sale..

Can I call too? :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...