Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Inner Belts that have a buckle

junkie

After searching I cannot find one so I will ask. I need an inner belt that has a buckle. I want the inner belt to be able to be tightened down not just pulling velcro. Anybody know where to get them.

Center of Mass made the inner belt with a buckle but still uses velcro for attachment. I use one and like it because I can tighten it as tight as I want it. Just checked the website-don't see the belt offered anymore-I heard he was having problems with his supplier. Here's his contact info:

Center of Mass

894 N. Hwy. 91

Firth, ID 83236

(866) 293-1002

rick@comholsters.com

Edited by The_Vigilante

You can special-order Wilderness Instructor belts with full velcro.

Like an idiot, I missed it on the first of the belt pages and emailed them about it. Michael Novack responded graciously. :)

From http://www.thewilderness.com/storepinnacle/index.php?p=catalog&parent=142&pg=1:

Velcro Lining

Due to popular demand we now offer hook or loop lining for compatibility with some IWB holsters or duty belts. We charge $15.00 for additional hook (scratchy) OR loop (fuzzy) on our belts, inside or outside. The belts do become custom items with NO returns. Note that we currently only have black Velcro on continuous rolls. Please call us toll-free at 1-800-775-5650 and specify whether you want hook or loop, inside or outside. ONLY full-length coverage available.

A 1.5" CSM Frequent Flyer (or Easy-Fit Frequent Flyer) with the full loop velcro (assuming you're running a CR Speed or DAA outer belt) would run $58.95.

("The Combat Shooters Model (C.S.M.) adds a polyethylene insert which adds even more vertical rigidity. This model is slightly thicker than our 3- or 5-stitch models. We recommend it for action shooters and security work where numerous items such as duty holsters will be worn on the belt.")

You can special-order Wilderness Instructor belts with full velcro.

Like an idiot, I missed it on the first of the belt pages and emailed them about it. Michael Novack responded graciously. :)

From http://www.thewilderness.com/storepinnacle/index.php?p=catalog&parent=142&pg=1:

Velcro Lining

Due to popular demand we now offer hook or loop lining for compatibility with some IWB holsters or duty belts. We charge $15.00 for additional hook (scratchy) OR loop (fuzzy) on our belts, inside or outside. The belts do become custom items with NO returns. Note that we currently only have black Velcro on continuous rolls. Please call us toll-free at 1-800-775-5650 and specify whether you want hook or loop, inside or outside. ONLY full-length coverage available.

A 1.5" CSM Frequent Flyer (or Easy-Fit Frequent Flyer) with the full loop velcro (assuming you're running a CR Speed or DAA outer belt) would run $58.95.

("The Combat Shooters Model (C.S.M.) adds a polyethylene insert which adds even more vertical rigidity. This model is slightly thicker than our 3- or 5-stitch models. We recommend it for action shooters and security work where numerous items such as duty holsters will be worn on the belt.")

Well thats cool. Good info. Thanks!