Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Hello from Louisiana

MisterC73

Hey y'all,

I'm a newish competitive shooter (recently shot a couple of Pistol Matches and a 3 Gun Match) located in Northern LA. I've got a wife and 4 kids I'm trying to keep involved in shooting (much harder with the 2 teens). I'm a huge Saints Fan (the bounty scandal really sucked!) and a big LSU Fan (isn't everyone!?!).

I have decided to jump in whole hog with a new Glock 34, BladeTech and Blackhawk accessories, and I'm attending a Manny Bragg 2.5 day course next month. I've been reading a lot and watching a lot of YouTube. I've got Enos, Seeklander, and Anderson books on order. My work schedule is very chaotic but I'm doing some dry fire practice around once a week and shooting shooting a few times a month - very disappointed at this level of activity and I'm fine tuning time management and schedule to allow dry fire at least 2 times per week and range time once a week. Also going to jump on the reloading bandwagon with an eye on Dillion equipment. I tend to be all in or nothing.

Looking forward to learning a bunch from y'all and hopefully giving back any pearls I learn on my path to really learning how to shoot (lifelong process I'm sure).

So thanks in advance and damn glad to meet ya!

NE of Shreveport also...I'm in Benton. Have been driving down to Alec for tourneys at the Rapides Sheriff's Range with Cenla Sport Shooters. Too bad for the rain down there today...they cancelled today's shoot. Looking at joining Long Rang Alley...getting tired of shooting at the Bodcau Range (no real ability to practice like I want and need to).

HOWDY Mister C73 and welcome to the forums. I am down in Alexandria and shoot with the group at CSS. I have also shot some matches in Winnsboro which they have once a month. Check out the BayouShooter website for info. Best of luck and let the games begin

:cheers:

Edited by Aggieddad02