Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

3 Gun on NBC Sports!

I still find it comical that the gun crowd will spend $2,000 on a pistol $1500 on a shotgun and $2000 on a Rifle but they won't spend the $12.99/month for a DVR. Lol!

I don't have one either. But I'm up early enough on Sunday to catch the show.

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I still find it comical that the gun crowd will spend $2,000 on a pistol $1500 on a shotgun and $2000 on a Rifle but they won't spend the $12.99/month for a DVR. Lol!

Youre also assuming that we can afford TVs...

Pretty cool that 3rd episode was at best of the west...awesome range!!

Why do they focus primarily on a few shooters? Taran keeps showing 1-2 place but I haven't seen him yet.

Build up?

Is there anywhere we can watch all stages/shooters?

Pretty cool that 3rd episode was at best of the west...awesome range!!

Why do they focus primarily on a few shooters? Taran keeps showing 1-2 place but I haven't seen him yet.

Build up?

Is there anywhere we can watch all stages/shooters?

Sponsors, personality, somebody has pictures of chad in a compromising situation, personalities maybe? Unfortunately it's not live and covered like the PGA just yet.

• 3 weeks later...

Loved Patrick Kelly on the 6th episode, all the shows this season seem to just focus on how the top 10 got there and build up to the last stage to make it into shoot off. But I'll keep watching it, good stuff.

Loved Patrick Kelly on the 6th episode, all the shows this season seem to just focus on how the top 10 got there and build up to the last stage to make it into shoot off. But I'll keep watching it, good stuff.

I don't know what I did or said to have you say that but THANK YOU!cheers.gif

I don't remember the exact wording but you said something along the lines of all the internet talk and zen stuff, you said line up the sights and pull the trigger, do the fundamentals, something like that.

I remember the first time I saw you at Oregon Glock/Plastic match, I didn't know you could shoot a glock so fast, I wanted to shoot like you. :bow:

Loved your shooting mantra and how you go back to fundamentals. It's not zen shooting...oh sensei how do I get into the zen mode...<shaking head> first you gotta learn how to shoot. Awesome.

I don't remember the exact wording but you said something along the lines of all the internet talk and zen stuff, you said line up the sights and pull the trigger, do the fundamentals, something like that.

That is exactly what I thought too! I even told my buddy about it...told him to make sure he watches the interview with Patrick near the beginning of the show.

Good stuff Patrick!

Edited by CZinSC

Tune in today to catch a new episode of Mr Kelley!

I enjoyed the segment with Team Samson and the grand opening if the new shop. Well done Bryan!

I agree, that was a well done segment! Bryan makes a great spokesman for the shooting sports.

Thank you, guys. We had very limited time w/ Senator Hottie, I mean Ayotte. Her form was not great, but I figured it would be better to get her safely pulling the trigger than try to teach her stance, body position, sight alignment, and the Senator not get to break a shot.

Today's episode is my favorite this season. I've always admired Pat for his skill on the range and in front of the camera, but it's the attitude that he and Karen share in their fight against breast cancer that make them both very special people. God bless you both, my friends.

Chris Flemming is another great ambassador to our sport. I'm sure that Chris has already made a life changing impact on those with disabilities who have met him first hand. But after seeing him on the show, I expect he's also changing the lives of people he will never meet.