Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

My little boys .......

sensei

Sensei--

Let's reduce the size of that photo... and flop it 90-degrees......

Ok, .... but i am an "absolute beginner" in this practice, ....

How i can REDUCE the photo ????

OK, ...... :huh:

Julien,

Yes, .... The M1 with the "Blue Dress" it is the Shotgun of the European Championships 2003, (Italy Mofified Official Team).

SiG Lady,

Thank you very much for the "resizing" ;)

Luca is quite a common name here in Italy, but this Luca (sensei) is no ordinary shooter, being European Shotgun Team Champion (Modified Division) with Team Italy and 5th overall in individual standings. ;)

Luca is quite a common name here in Italy, but this Luca (sensei) is no ordinary shooter, being European Shotgun Team Champion (Modified Division) with Team Italy and 5th overall in individual standings.  ;)

Sky,

The first stage at the first day of ESC 2003, i made the exercise (a slug stage 16 rounds), in 24,87 sec. (the man who won the exercise made in 23,5), .........................................

:( The Italian RO (Score Keeper) wrote 34,87 ............ :wacko: becuse he did not heard well wat the US RO said ..... i did not check before sign ......

So without this RO error i could be 3rd in the overall standing, (about 96,50 %) .... but in any case it was my foult, because a good shooter before sign HAVE to check the time.

The President Medal, for the 1st place of the National Teams, made a big help to make me forget this ..... stupid mistake ! :)

Luca is quite a common name here in Italy, but this Luca (sensei) is no ordinary shooter, being European Shotgun Team Champion (Modified Division) with Team Italy and 5th overall in individual standings. ;)

WOW,

this adds quality to this forum...

Henny

Here we are at the shoot-off of the ESC2003:

(from left to right)

Italian CRO (Paolo), the 4 guys of the Official Modified Russia Team,(3rd Team classified), another Italian RO (Angelo), .... B) ... Me,(with short pants and black glasses), and with the shotgun in hand and the red shoes, my friend Fabrizio Fornaballi (2nd overall standing Modified)

205013.jpg

You guys with your smart outfits, hot sun, cold beer, lovely Italian ladies........ :wub:

Its hard to believe it was already a year ago....good memories :rolleyes:

Greece is the next one for more sunny shotgun fun....see you boys there for a little payback ! B)