Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Will there be any vendors there? I got a little bit of cash looking for a new home and I love to support those vendors that support our matches.

I got an email that Brazos will be there with their Super tuned 4 pack mag special and other goodies. I think Red Dot will be there as well.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Schedule and stages posted.

USIPSCnationals.com

Thanks for the info but everybody may not have PowerPoint available! You may want to PDF them...

Sweet Buddha, how 'bout I mimeograph it and send it to all the competitors via pony express!?!??!

Just kidding good point, I didn't think about it. Schedule and stages also on the web in PDF.

Is the squadding all set too ? I've been looking at the registration page and just want to make sure that this is the definitive listing, thanks.

There will be a little flex (not money)....combining some light squads and the like. No real change to the super squads however.

Well, almost game time folks!!!! We are sitting right about 440 competitors. Range Masters walked the stages today, had a few tweaks I'm going to work on tomorrow but for the most part all is good.

Going to try and get some web and facebook updates done tonight if I can stay awake long enough.

Would like to thank Tangfolio for coming on as a major match sponsor.

Would also like to thank Gaston Glock for being hospitality sponsor for the dinner Saturday night. We will have some good 'ol southern cookin, Yuengling Lager, I think a little wine, live music and a fire eating hot chick. Actually I haven't seen her but I know she eats fire and I'm hopin she's hot.

Chrono will be open most of the day on Thursday for courtesy checks of box, scale, trigger and velocity.

We also have practice bays for rent by reservation all week: contact fazziniusa@yahoo.com to book some time. $150 per hour, no limit on number of shooters.

Also we have a test fire / function / zero / whatever bay for $5 Thur-Fri.

Just to confirm the main sponsors are:

XS Sights

Brazos

Tanfoglio

RedDot

I have added these four to the LiveShots page as hotlinks to their respective sites

Let me know if there are others

Thanks for thinking of them Britin. It's tough to get sponsors sometimes and we certainly appreciate how they give back to the sport.

Shannon

Tanfoglio just came on as our Major Match Sponsor

Gaston Glock is the Hospitality Sponsor covering the dinner Saturday night

Match Sponsors are:

Doctor USA

Brazos

XS Sights

Red Dot ShootingBrass Monkey Performance

CR Speed

Limcat Custom Guns

TechWear USA

Speed Shooters International

Millennium Custom

Montana Gold Bullets

Glock

Universal Ammo Company

Universal Shooting Academy

Next Level Training

Magnus Sports

Is the squadding all set too ? I've been looking at the registration page and just want to make sure that this is the definitive listing, thanks.

There will be a little flex (not money)....combining some light squads and the like. No real change to the super squads however.

May your world be filled with flex and money. :D:bow:

Schedule and stages posted.

USIPSCnationals.com

Thanks for the info but everybody may not have PowerPoint available! You may want to PDF them...

Sweet Buddha, how 'bout I mimeograph it and send it to all the competitors via pony express!?!??!

Just kidding good point, I didn't think about it. Schedule and stages also on the web in PDF.

I prefer mine done in light pastels on canvas and hand delivered to me. Get on it, I'm waiting.

Tanfoglio just came on as our Major Match Sponsor

Gaston Glock is the Hospitality Sponsor covering the dinner Saturday night

Match Sponsors are:

Doctor USA

Brazos

XS Sights

Red Dot ShootingBrass Monkey Performance

CR Speed

Limcat Custom Guns

TechWear USA

Speed Shooters International

Millennium Custom

Montana Gold Bullets

Glock

Universal Ammo Company

Universal Shooting Academy

Next Level Training

Magnus Sports

Added these today, images have links to the owners web-page where possible (if they don't show up then hit REFRESH)

Hopefully this won't slow down the webpage too much once the competition starts

Aren't you a runner? :devil:

I am needing a ride to the range all 3 days so my wife and kids can use the rental car. I am staying at the holiday inn Express in Lake Wales but I don't know what rotation I am on until tonight at registration. Any tentative drivers? Thanks