Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ability to review the stages from the shooting are will be up to the RM. We haven't talked about that yet. I'll get back to you.

Still working on hotel info. Hope to have a partner in a week or two at the most.

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still looking for some staff.

We have enough IROA officials. I need some NROI CRO's and RO's. We are offering match fee, lodging, food, and some walking around money.

Email me if you're interested.

SmittyFL@Gmail.com

I´m going.

It´s a unique chance to shoot IPSC in US. :D

When I went to Florida Open, I had to modify my Standard gun.

I´m still waiting the schedule, to decide the Hotel, and maybe the possibility to stay in Orlando.

Frederico

Brazil

Hi guys,

Been slammed with training and the Pro Am coming up this weekend. Next week I will be attending to a bunch of admin on the match and getting back to all the emails.....apologize for the delay.

Match hotel will be announced next week as well. Have it narrowed down to a couple, may use them both. Still working on the contract.

Have all but a couple of the stages, they should be approved soon.

-S

I don't see squadding on the USPSA site, is it somewhere else? I registered for the match a while ago and got my receipt, but I've heard nothing else about it.

Hi Matt,

I have you on the Revo Super Squad. Squad 19. Sqadding is done through MatchSignUp not through USPSA.

Any questions feel free to call or email me anytime. Contact info on USIPSCnationals.com

We are at about 350 shooters at the moment with plenty of room left. I've been tied up with the ProAm for a couple weeks but trying to catch up on admin stuff this week and next.

Will be updating the website soon, match hotel being finalized and will be announced hopefully on Monday.

Stages being approved and will start to be released probably mid August.

Looks like lots of international support, rumors of Eric coming to shoot Production. Shaping up to be a pretty cool event. Let the stress begin!!

We are at about 350 shooters at the moment with plenty of room left. I've been tied up with the ProAm for a couple weeks but trying to catch up on admin stuff this week and next.

Will be updating the website soon, match hotel being finalized and will be announced hopefully on Monday.

Stages being approved and will start to be released probably mid August.

Looks like lots of international support, rumors of Eric coming to shoot Production. Shaping up to be a pretty cool event. Let the stress begin!!

Well, let's get Bob Vogel down here then.

Announcement on ammo coming probably next week. Looks like we have the approval, just have to get the order forms and pricing on the website.

At the Florida Open, Manny gave me the option of .40 S&W with 1.125 length or 1.20 length.

1.125 length does not work in my STI.

Will I have the 1.20 length option?

Thanks

Frederico

Brazil

• 2 weeks later...

Did a bunch of updates to the website this week.

To answer a question from above, per the RM competitors will not be permitted on the stages prior to their walkthrough at their assigned shooting time.