Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kudos to BritinUSA.net for posting videos almost as quick as they were shot. It was the next best thing to actually being there for those of us who couldn't be there. Don't know how he did it, but it was great. :bow:

I just looked through the stage results for Production. Looks like a pretty good battle. EG had to put his try-hard pants on for that one, it seems. Ben pulled 2nd place, with a zeroed (45pt) stage.

Interesting stuff.

Kyle....where are the individual stage results at?

Rick

I just looked through the stage results for Production. Looks like a pretty good battle. EG had to put his try-hard pants on for that one, it seems. Ben pulled 2nd place, with a zeroed (45pt) stage.

Interesting stuff.

Kyle....where are the individual stage results at?

Rick

This looks like them:

http://usipscnationals.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/07/Pistol-Production1.txt

Kudos to BritinUSA.net for posting videos almost as quick as they were shot. It was the next best thing to actually being there for those of us who couldn't be there. Don't know how he did it, but it was great. :bow:

Ha, of course the only video is of me falling off of the lever thing while I try to hold it with my knee. Agile like a cat!

Wow....I have slightly caught my breath after a pretty hectic month or two.

Huge thanks to the shooters for supporting the match and especially the staff for busting their asses for 5 days.

We had a ton of no-shows, I guess some internationals with import troubles were the bulk of it. I think our final number was 370 or so shooters. Shy of the 450 we expected but a pretty big match none the less.

My first go around as match director for a National Championship I learned a ton. Some things went great, some things I can do better. We had a little weather on Friday and Saturday afternoon, it's never fun shooting in the rain but it didn't up hurting things or the schedule too much. Luckily Sunday weather was perfect and we actually finished the shooting ahead of schedule.

I learned a lot about IPSC rules, officials, and competitors that I will bring into next years match.

Special thanks to our sponsors and to BritinUSA.

If anyone has suggestions, comments, etc. to make next year a better match please comment here, our facebook, or email me directly anytime. I plan on next years match being bigger and better as we'll be just one year out from the World Shoot at that point.

Thanks,

Shannon

Shannon - suggestions? Automatic pasters, self resetting steel and NO snakes! :)

We had a great time. Thought the match and staff was top notch. I agree with Ben regarding the stages make the match. The stages really tested the shooter. We will be back!

Thank you again for your professionalism and understanding.

Steve and Cindi

Great stages, great match and well run! Huge thanks to match director and all Range Officers working the match rain and shine!

As for suggestions, it would be great to get some bigger shelters.

PS: so, how big that snake gotten by the end of the match? :)