Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Pick the best sight for the money....

tjhj

Well here is what I am going to do. I have a 7.5 DeltaPoint on my Akdal. Holding it side by side with my Carver mount/Cmore on my XD it seems that the 8 min dot is pretty close to the triangle. Yes the bottom is wider but we will see. Im going to order a piece of rail and Im asking here if anyone knows the best source for a souce of a 1.5 " of weaver rail to drill and mount to my Carver mount. Im also going to just say the hell with it and order a 8min RTS so I can mount both and make up my mind. Either I keep the RTS and put the DeltaPoint back on the shotgun or I order another DeltaPoint and sell the RTS here.

• 2 weeks later...

Just mounted my Cmore RTS.

Will head to try it in the next couple days. The mount is/was a Carver competition mount that I had used for the slide ride. Had a buddy do the mill work. Cut off the front since its not a comped gun and used a small piece of rail since its the only way to mount the RTS. Shaved down the rail to lower it as much as possible and used countersink screws to attach the rail to the Carver mount. I dont think it can get much lower on a frame mount.

b08903c4.jpg

5a7af80c.jpg

610fb9fc.jpg

a317526e.jpg

602ca25d.jpg

e8e046b7.jpg

Kent G. can you not use a carver weaver rail for the RTS?

I had one on order but he is running about a week behind. I can not find a pic of his weaver rail to compare. I think his is similar and this was a lot cheaper.