Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

CZ for 3-Gun - Mag Advice

38SuperDub

what mags do you have now?

factory 18(19) mag, use CZC short basepad for 23 with grams internals

factory or mec-gar 16 mag, use CZC long basepad for 23 with grams internals

stock guts get you 21. i just use the 19 rounders. having to make a reload on an 80 or 90 round course doesn't matter so much for me since i bite at everything else :roflol:

http://cpwsa.com/bolen_products.htm

item #2 is what i used with the 11 coil springs that had to be trimmed. however, grams now has "FKS" kits for the CZ. i haven't tried them yet since i already have these, but i've already heard the grams kits work good.

If your using those bolen followers did you have to modify them at all? If no, that would lead me to wonder if the stocker grams follower would work also hmmmm might have to take some mags to work tomorrow.

I've got a Mec-Gar AFC 19 rounder that I've put a Grams spring and follower into that currently holds 21. I've been waiting for a while for CZC to get their "short" extended pads in, with apparently no luck. I just ordered a Pearce Beretta extension to try that should be 140mm legal and get me to 23.

• 2 months later...

The Grams springs and followers get me 20 or 21 depending on the tube in my TS .40 with the CZC extensions. Two or three more rounds in 9mm shouldn't be a problem.

somewhat late to the party but...

what gramms followers are people using for their .40SW CZ TS? CZ specific or S_I?

been having followers flipping in the mag using original followers and springs with CZC bases. i believe i need to shave the follower and possibly the mag/base a bit so it doesn't catch as well as getting extra power springs. being the less than motivated (read: lazy) person i am, was thinking of getting the gramms and springs and be done with it.

though i was wondering if it's possible to use the "CZ-75*, AT-84, TZ-75, P-9 - Standard (full size) & Longslides" springs from wolff in the TS. I asked the guys at wolff, they weren't sure since they didn't have a sample TS for them to check.

Edited by mackey

Beven has a follower... have to call him, not list on the website.

in the past..I have modified Bolen followers to fit the CZ mag depending on basepad and spring length have got 22-23 rounds in the mag ( 140mm length )