Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Sig Sauer Max 1911 !

AznDragon533

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My Sig dealer (who I have one on order with) says January is the latest date.

Last I talked with Max and Sig December is the release date

I heard that one before..........2013 shot shot here we come

I also heard that one before......=|

• 2 months later...

I asked Max about it at Area 4. He said something about the parts being in so it should be soon but didn't have a date. I have one on order with a Sig dealer and was told the date has been moved to 3/14/13.

I bought a Tac Ops with the traditional slide and it is a very nice factory pistol. It is definitely better than the last few Kimbers I have owned or handled. I took it out of the box and ran 200 rounds through it without stopping. It chewed up every round and the mags functioned perfectly.

Definitely better fit/finish than the Kimber. Have two Kimbers that I will be selling soon. Good thing all these new first time gun buyers are coming out of the wood work and they all think Kimbers are the shit!!

I bought a Tac Ops with the traditional slide and it is a very nice factory pistol. It is definitely better than the last few Kimbers I have owned or handled. I took it out of the box and ran 200 rounds through it without stopping. It chewed up every round and the mags functioned perfectly.

Definitely better fit/finish than the Kimber. Have two Kimbers that I will be selling soon. Good thing all these new first time gun buyers are coming out of the wood work and they all think Kimbers are the shit!!

Got to shoot and handle a kimber after i bought my 1911 all I can say is I'm glad I bought a sig stx!!

Got to shoot and handle a kimber after i bought my 1911 all I can say is I'm glad I bought a sig stx!!

Yeah, I did it the other way around and will probably lose a couple of bucks in the process.

Yeah, I did it the other way around and will probably lose a couple of bucks in the process.

I'm sure you will find some one to buy it,its hard to get all off your money back selling something u bought brand new unless your selling a ar now days because of the awb scare and panic buyers

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

And it looks like it's about a half inch higher than the front sight. Mag well looks like crap too. And from the photo, it appears they didn't even bother to cut down the firing pin stop to clear the rear sight (but I guess where it's mounted, it's never going to get down that far). Jeez!

• 3 weeks later...