Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

C-Rums... for FN SLP work....reviews

RedRaider271

I have a FN that I have been shooting for 3 gun, and it's time to have the reloads made smoother, I have been thinking about sending it to C-rums, I have heard of a couple of other people on the forum to look at but I was curious if anyone has ever used C-Rums, and what they thought about the quality of work, etc. The lead times and price seemed good, Jeff was very friendly, but I want to have it done correct, I am looking to have the load port beveled, polished, change the carrier etc...just what ever is recomended for easier loading. Appreciate any feedback

Jeff recently did a big set of tasks on my Remington Versa Max. Bevel and extend load port, bolt release installation, trigger job, welded the lifter (beautifully), installed a rear sight on the barrel rib, +6 magazine extension tube (with clamp), and a couple of Versa Max specific tasks. Great work and he was pleasant to consult prior to the work being done.

The shipping company managed to damage the far end of my magazine extension tube despite the very good packing job done for the return shipment. Puzzles me greatly how they did that but the barrel still shoots fine.:blink:

Jeff seems to "get it" on more than one platform. I strongly recommend you contact him and ask him for his advice. He sent me images of proposed work when I asked for his recommendations based on my stated needs.I agreed to his suggestions.

Edited by michael1778

I have only used Jeff to weld lifters as I did all of my other work myself and it was done right! I know Jeff personally and have squaded with Jeff at local 3 Gun matches. Jeff is a standup guy and you shouldn't have any quality or service issues.

Edited by Firetoad

Just got back my FN SLP lifter from Jeff, put it in the gun and went out to shoot a match yesterday. It ran flawlessly I had Jeff do his weld-up job that includes cutting a slot inthe center of the lifter, and a small shoulder on one side. When I got it it looked like a factory part. Great service, great workmanship, and it works. What more can you want?

Just got back my FN SLP lifter from Jeff, put it in the gun and went out to shoot a match yesterday. It ran flawlessly I had Jeff do his weld-up job that includes cutting a slot inthe center of the lifter, and a small shoulder on one side. When I got it it looked like a factory part. Great service, great workmanship, and it works. What more can you want?

Is the small shoulder on the ejection port side of the lifter and is it added to help guide the shell into the chamber?

Is the small shoulder on the ejection port side of the lifter and is it added to help guide the shell into the chamber?

Yes to both

I sent two trigger groups and lifters out of my FN's in a couple of weeks ago...very happy with the trigger job and lifter work !! I have to try to jam my thumb in the port and it still slips out with ease! Lol.. Good guy...good customer service and best yet....good product !!

Hadley O.

I don't know Jeff but he was highly recommended here so I sent him my FN Slp. He did the load port, lifter, smoothed everything up and did a trigger job. I couldn't be happier with his work or customer service. Plus my gun was back to me in two weeks which included Christmas and New Years. A definite A+ in my book.

Jeff is a great guy, I've only purchased welded lifters and was impressed with the turn around time and quality of work. I wouldn't hesitate to send him my shotguns to customize. .

JP

Edited by JP THOMPSON

every one but mee seems to know this guy

how do i find him

email

web site etc

pls dont say then we have to kill u"

just give me directions

tks much

jjw

1336105859[/url]' post='1697221']

im shooting one more match this weekend and then it's off to Jeff for a workover, I will post my results once i get it back

You won't be disappointed. Jeff did an awesome job on my SLP carrier.

My M2 is currently in his hands for sights. Left a message with Jeff and be called ne back same day. Answered all my ?'s as well. He came highly recommended by several top 3 gun guys from my area.