Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

OPEN GLOCKS

fuentesd99

• Replies 653
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Looks like more of the carver users than anything else, has anyone shot the Carver and compared it to SJC? I've been looking into both.

Does having a Carver build with some SJC parts count, lol?

Looks like more of the carver users than anything else, has anyone shot the Carver and compared it to SJC? I've been looking into both.

Does having a Carver build with some SJC parts count, lol?

I failed, I was referencing the comps

The reviews on Brownells for that racker are crazy. I dont think anyone that has reviewed it uses their Glock for competition shooting. I have been looking everywhere for a good racker thats not hideous and doesn't involve cutting of the slide in front of the optic...and now I think I have found my solution!!

The reviews on Brownells for that racker are crazy. I dont think anyone that has reviewed it uses their Glock for competition shooting. I have been looking everywhere for a good racker thats not hideous and doesn't involve cutting of the slide in front of the optic...and now I think I have found my solution!!

I used to have an SJC on mine, but the more I used it, the less I liked the big knob. Went with a carver in brushed aluminum (pics in page 2 of this thread).

Anyone have a suggestion for a magwell on the Open Glock I'm putting together.

I run an SJC (again, pics on page 2), and I like it alot. Another good option is the Glockworx/zev. Good luck on your build, and post pics!

These Israeli slide rackers are excellent. Handle just pulls out to remove the slide for cleaning on frame mount guns. I now have two of them.

They can be used right or left handed. No tools required to remove and install the handle.

Zahal

Edited by malagamarksman

I just picked up this one I may try in Open for fun:

IMGP3193.jpg

IMGP3199.jpg

This is one I had in the past:

IMGP2766.jpg

I already like the new one a bit better, but will be testing it quite a bit over the next few weeks. It is really more for fun/self defense than USPSA but I figure it would be fun to give it a shot.