Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Dillon dealer is northeast Texas

Im home on leave and I would LIKE to pick up a 650. flying back to Alaska with it instead of paying shipping is what I'm going for. Called a place in Plano but they won't have any for another 10 days. That would be fine but, I fly back to Alaska in 4 days.

Yeah AK is the problem

Yeah, I'd call Dillon and get a list of dealers.

The trouble is, they only have a list of TX dealers. He won't be able to tell you which one is closest to your AO. So get ready to write down a list of about 20 cities, and start googling their locations. :)

Im home on leave and I would LIKE to pick up a 650. flying back to Alaska with it instead of paying shipping is what I'm going for. Called a place in Plano but they won't have any for another 10 days. That would be fine but, I fly back to Alaska in 4 days.

Order from Brian and have it shipped to Texas. Run the numbers on shipping vs 8.75% sales tax.

You might give Dillon a call in the AM and see which dealers in that area might have what you need. There is a dealer in Longview (127 miles-Gun Doctor) which sells Dillon. Don't know whether you would want to drive that far.

Sounds like you are in my neck of the woods (Frisco, Tx). The only Dillon distributor I know locally is Gun Master in Plano, probably who you are referring to. I've been to the Gun Doctor in Longview also, I have relatives there.

You might get lucky and find something closer than Longview, but I'm not aware of anything. Honestly, I just order everything from Brian. Too bad on the AK shipping.

Good luck! Let us know if you get your new toy.....

Edited by Cotys

Order from Brian and have it shipped to Texas. Run the numbers on shipping vs 8.75% sales tax.

Forgot about tax , your going to pay more in tax then what it cost to ship my 1050

Lol yeah ok.. No luck in Longview. But I did forgot about taxes. There is a guy in Wasilla AK that sells The 650 for 649. I know for a fact it doesn't cost $80 to ship a press. Guess if I can't get my hands on the one posted in the classifieds I'll have to give Brian a call