Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Versa Max

T Bacus

no because the bolt has been modified, but did try the dremel and that looks to be the fix, you have just about pry it out now. but it is to late for that corner of the reciever were the slot is for the bolt handle, its beat to hell. from the firing pin retainer

The only problem I have run into so far has been shooting slugs. The gun runs great with both Remington reduced recoil slugs and Winchester Ranger Slugs. The problem is every thing I have tried so far hits 6" low at 50 yards. This is with my face as low on the stock as I can get and with the mid bead in the center of the fiber optic bead.

I had planned on adding a folding rear sight to the back of the rib for better long range accuracy as several clubs in the region enjoy making you shoot slugs up to 100 yards. Now it seems it will be a necessity. Other than that the gun is running great, still haven't cleaned it and no malfunctions of any kind.

No, it looks good on mine. In fact, when I center the mid bead in the fiber optic bead the windage is perfectly centered, just 6" low at 50 yards. At the match yesterday they had a steel silhouette at 115 yards you had to hit with two slugs. I aimed at the head and scored my two hits in four shots.