Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Classifier Match April 22nd

Hey folks. We will be holding our classifier match April 22nd. Sign up starts at 9:00 am with first shot at 10:00 am.

Entry fee is $15.00 for everyone.

We will have 6 classifiers. Don't ask. I'm not telling which ones they are. :devil:

I hope to see you there.

http://www.miamirifle-pistol.org/

Edited by dcarter

Sarge, I wanted to thank you in front of everyone. I just saw the new chrono box you built. Very nice job sir! :cheers:

We won't be having a chrono at this match due to Brian having health issues. The plan was for us to run a chrono stage just as it would appear for the state match to give people the opportunity to check ammo and gear. I'm sorry we can't make it happen but we did try.

The stages are set and the weather should be ok. It is going to be a little chilly so bring a jacket.

Edited by dcarter

Weather was exactly like Owensboro. Got a little tease that it might warm up with that sun poking out... Then a cold, steady breeze would rip through reminding you who's boss lol.

Great match guys!

I don't know what y'all are talking about .... It was 80° yesterday where I was! :)

At least you could update our stats while lounging on the beach in your speedo!

When I actually get the score sheets ...... I'll be happy to do the scores. :)

All you Dayton guys ...... this is all your fault! :rolleyes: Someone should have snagged the score sheets from Dan, and dropped them off at my house! Now we are waiting for the mail man to bring them via snail-mail from Cincinnati to Dayton. :(