Brian Enos's Forums... Maku mozo!

Ebay, chinese knock off holster gear.?

Seale

• 1 year later...

As a Manufacturer & Sponsor, it amazes me how people would knowingly purchase and sell
"Knock offs" of not only my but other Manufacturer & Sponsors products.

Some of whom have had the Gall to contact us, ask for spare parts & instructions

etc. When we figure they have purchased a fake POS, they seem to vanish like cockroaches.

• 6 years later...

Well, I am one of them so called cheap sates, as I am on a pension but still like to shoot, sometimes even a little IPSC, but with my 9mm K100 X-trim Grand power.  I have ordered a knock off, RMR little red dot for it, 35$ instead of about 600+$, Not had it yet, but have watched and read loads on Fake versus real vids. OK, I am not a fantasist and realize the real deal will 99% last way, way longer, and the quality is going to be much better. BUT, BUT, as I am not mounting it on the slider and so won't be getting that 9000 G shock with every shot. LOL . I decided to go for an over slider rail which will/should reduce shock damage massively thus making it last longer, I hope. They seem to get very reasonable reviews on the tube, so for 35$ I am giving it a shot. excuse the pun LOL. 

The speed holster knock off, has not been easy, same model as shown above, in the pics. Check Ebay size of trigger guard, and although they are sort of all the same or 98% the same the  size varies massively from max of 8 mm  up to 14 to 16 mm trigger guard size, so that's a suck it and see job. And then there is that little NUB or barrel nipple thing you slide it into after shooting. I know they half indicate it's air soft, but also seem to indicate they can be used for the real deal pistol. not sure how that cap and ABS end is going to handle the heat after firing off 20 or 30 rounds after a run; maybe melt, or not. who knows. If it does I am thinking of making one out of wood to replace it.         

On 11/18/2013 at 4:44 PM, SnakeyesAA said:

As a Manufacturer & Sponsor, it amazes me how people would knowingly purchase and sell
"Knock offs" of not only my but other Manufacturer & Sponsors products.

Some of whom have had the Gall to contact us, ask for spare parts & instructions

etc. When we figure they have purchased a fake POS, they seem to vanish like cockroaches.

I feel you, but you have admire their cheek to call up and ask stuff. NOW that takes some real neck to do that. LOL.